Gordon was limited in practice on Wednesday and Lynn added the team would continue to monitor the running back.
The 24-year-old tailback is coming off a game in which he played just 49 percent of the team's snaps in a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, per Next Gen Stats, but showed speed to the edge, taking 17 carries for 79 yards and a touchdown.
Other injuries we're tracking on Thursday:
Packers wide receiver Davante Adams left the field on stretcher and was transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital after taking a helmet-to-helmet hit from Bears linebacker Danny Trevathan, who was given a personal foul on the third-quarter play. Adams was being evaluated for head and neck injuries and a possible concussion, the team reported. He was conscious and had movement in his extremities, according to the team.
Saints fullback John Kuhn will be placed on injured reserve after he tore his biceps during practice while the team was in London, Rapoport reports. Kuhn will undergo surgery to repair the tear.
Browns defensive lineman Danny Shelton underwent MRI on his calf Wednesday. Rapoport reported that the injury to his calf is considered minor. Shelton incurred the injury during a non-contact portion of practice.
Defensive end Julius Peppers (rest), receiver Kelvin Benjamin (knee) and defensive lineman Star Lotulelei (shoulder) returned to practice. Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he expects Benjamin to play Sunday against New England.
Quarterback Cam Newton (shoulder) also threw in practice for the second straight day, though he was listed as a limited participant.
- Buffalo Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson suffered a groin injury at practice Thursday and is listed as limited.
- Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden announced tight end Jordan Reed (rib/sternum), running back Rob Kelley (rib), linebacker Mason Foster (shoulder) and defensive lineman Matt Ioannidis (shoulder) were limited in Thursday's practice.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Kwon Alexander did not participate in practice due to a hamstring injury.
- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster (ankle) and safety Eric Reid (knee) both missed practice for the second straight day.
- Los Angeles Rams wide receivers Sammy Watkins and Tavon Austin both fully returned to practice Thursday after being placed in concussion protocol last Thursday. Coach Sean McVay said both players are "good to go" for Sunday versus Cowboys. Center John Sullivan (hip) was a limited participant on Thursday after not practicing on Wednesday.
- Oakland Raiders cornerback Gareon Conley (shin) was a limited participant in his return to practice on Thursday.