There was change at the top Wednesday night when Aaron Rodgers supplanted Tom Brady as the reigning No. 1 player in football on NFL Network's "The Top 100: Players of 2012." Hear from Rodgers himself on the honor of being voted the best by fellow NFL players, get Adam and Dave's opinion of the list on "The Dave Dameshek Football Program," and check out the entire list for yourself.
Jeremiah: Budding stars
There were four rookies on NFL Network's "Top 100," and Daniel Jeremiah thinks four more could make the cut next year. More ...
Here's what else is on tap for Thursday:
• Who's next? Daniel Jeremiah takes a look at rookies who could find themselves in the "Top 100" next year.
• NFL.com's Ian Rapoport carefully examines Bears LB Lance Briggs' recent statement that the 2012 Chicago team is the most talented one he's been on, and tells us if Briggs is right.
• If Brett Favre were GM of a football team, which young QB would he build his franchise around? His answer might surprise you.
• Elliot Harrison continues his series reviewing the best games of 2011 with No. 17.
Darlington: Listen up, rook
The rookie symposium has provided a valuable message for incomers, but will it stick? Jeff Darlington reports. More ...
• Five classic NFL games are up for vote by fans. Check out the options, select your favorite, then see if it airs June 30 on NFL Network.
• Your fantasy team plays in the NFL, so why don't you play on NFL.com? Sign up now to play the official free fantasy game of the NFL.