The 2015 college football season is more than three months away, and it's been more than four months since Ohio State hoisted the national championship trophy. Instead of wandering through the desert of the offseason with nothing to watch, though, College Football 24/7 decided to round up the 10 best catches made since the end of the 2014 season.
10. 2015 NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion Zach LaVine's catch-and-dunk show
He weighs 410 pounds!
7. Texas WR Dorian Leonard's one-handed grab
6. 2017 recruit Marco Wilson's one-handed backflip catch
4. Minnesota Vikings 2015 fifth-round pick Stefon Diggs makes one-handed catches
2. LaQuan McGowan's one-handed catches
Did we mention he weighs more than 400 pounds? ...