Parker did not return to the game -- a 16-10 win for Miami.
Here are other injuries we're tracking on this Week 5 Sunday:
- New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham was carted off the field late in the fourth quarter after suffering a fractured left ankle in the team's loss. Wide receivers Sterling Shepard and Brandon Marshall both left the game after suffering ankle injuries. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports both Shepard and Marshall suffered ankle sprains. Shepard will keep be out at least a week, but the Giants could hold him out until the bye in three weeks, a source told Rapoport. Receiver Dwayne Harris left the game in the third quarter after suffering a fracture in his foot.
The team announced that Watt suffered a tibial plateau fracture to his left leg. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Watt is out for the rest of the 2017 season.
NFL Network's James Palmer reported that Mercilus suffered a torn pectoral and will miss the rest of the year.
- Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick injured his right shoulder against the Buffalo Bills and did not return. Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd suffered a right knee injury and exited the game. Cornerback Adam Jones also exited after he suffered a back injury. Safety Shawn Williams exited with a right elbow injury.
Tight end Travis Kelce is in the concussion protocol after taking a hit to the head during the first half. He did not return.
- Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams (concussion) was cleared from the concussion protocol and caught the game-winning touchdown against the Cowboys. Running back Ty Montgomery (ribs) did not play, as expected. Cornerback Kevin King was ruled out after suffering a concussion. Cornerback Davon House returned after suffering from cramps. Safety Morgan Burnett (hamstring) did not.
- Seattle Seahawks guard Luke Joeckel (knee) played today. Joeckel is expected to undergo knee surgery during the bye week, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo added, per a source informed of the team's plans.
- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon did not return after sustaining a concussion. Cornerback Asa Jackson also did not return due to a hamstring injury. Cornerback Rashard Robinson (cramping) did not return.