The Browns don't quite have all hands on deck yet as they prepare for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Chiefs. But they're getting closer.
Wide receiver KhaDarel Hodge was activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list. Coach Kevin Stefanski, who returned to the facility Thursday after his own bout with COVID, said offensive tackle Jack Conklin (hamstring), linebacker B.J. Goodson (shoulder) and tight end David Njoku (hamstring) won't practice for a second straight day but are making progress.
The trio started in Cleveland's wild-card win over the Steelers, while Hodge was out for the second time in three weeks because of COVID protocols.
Here are the other injuries and roster moves we're monitoring Thursday:
- Buffalo Bills wide receivers Stefon Diggs and Cole Beasley, linebacker Tremaine Edmunds and defensive tackles Ed Oliver and Justin Zimmer do not have game designations for Saturday versus the Ravens, clearing their availability in the Divisional Round. Defensive end Darryl Johnson (knee) is questionable.
- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Marcus Peters (back) and offensive tackle D.J. Fluker (knee) are questionable for Saturday against the Bills.
- Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said quarterback Jared Goff will start Saturday versus the Packers, while John Wolford (neck) has been ruled out. In addition to Wolford, linebacker Terrell Lewis (ankle) has also been ruled out. Receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) and offensive lineman David Edwards (ankle) are listed as questionable.
- The Dallas Cowboys announced linebacker Jaylon Smith underwent wrist surgery. Smith tallied a career-high 154 tackles in 2020.
- Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Kingsley Keke (concussion) has been listed as doubtful for Saturday against the Rams.
- The following Tampa Bay Buccaneers players were limited in Thursday's practice: CB Carlton Davis (groin), WR Mike Evans (knee), WR Chris Godwin (hip/quad) and RB Ronald Jones. Jason Pierre-Paul did not participate with a knee injury.
- New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee), running back Latavius Murray (quadricep) and cornerback Patrick Robinson (hamstring) did not participate in Thursday's practice. Tackle Terron Armstead (elbow), tight end Jared Cook (back) and defensive end Trey Hendrickson (neck) were limited.