Injuries and news we're monitoring around the league on this Week 10 Sunday:
- Los Angeles Rams offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth, who was carted off the field with a knee injury against the Seahawks, suffered a torn MCL and is headed to injured reserve, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source following test. In addition to the torn MCL, Whitworth damaged his PCL. Whitworth's ACL is intact, however. Whitworth will still get a second opinion, Rapoport added, and there is optimism that he could return this season, especially if L.A. makes the playoffs and it's currently tied for first in the NFC West. Whitworth, 37, hadn't missed a start for the Rams since 2017 and is a four-time Pro Bowler.
Kicker Kai Forbath exited early with an ankle injury. Coach Sean McVay said after the game that there were no updates on Whitworth or Forbath. Safety Taylor Rapp, who exited in the first half with a knee injury, is believed to have suffered an MCL sprain and is getting an MRI, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.
- New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees suffered a ribs injury and did not return against the 49ers. Wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith has been ruled out against the 49ers with a concussion. Defensive tackle Malcom Brown (calf) is questionable to return. Tight end Josh Hill has been ruled out with a concussion.
- Buffalo Bills defensive end A.J. Epenesa was ruled out against the Cardinals with a concussion. Cornerback Dane Jackson (knee) and wide receiver John Brown (ankle) exited early.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Chris Thompson injured his back against the Packers. Offensive tackle Cam Robinson exited with a shoulder injury.
- Green Bay Packers running back Tyler Ervin suffered a ribs injury and was ruled out against the Jaguars.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback Donte Jackson suffered a turf toe injury against the Buccaneers. Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater exited in the fourth quarter with a knee injury. He'll undergo an MRI but the initial word on his knee is that it's not serious and he could return as soon as next week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- Washington safety Deshazor Everett and offensive tackle Cornelius Lucas suffered ankle injuries against the Lions.
- The New York guard Kevin Zeitler was ruled out of against the Eagles with a concussion. After the game, Rapoport reported Big Blue signed kicker Graham Gano to a three-year contract extension worth $14 million in new money and $9.5 million in guarantees.
- Detroit Lions wide receiver Danny Amendola suffered a hip injury against Washington. Quarterback Matthew Stafford said after the game that he will get X-rays on his thumb.
- San Francisco 49ers safety Johnathan Cyprien is questionable to return against the Saints with a hamstring injury.
- Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Mackensie Alexander has been ruled out against the Steelers with a concussion.
- Denver Broncos cornerback Davontae Harris exited early against the Raiders and is in the concussion protocol.
- Arizona Cardinals tight end Darrell Daniels suffered an ankle injury against the Bills.
- Baltimore Ravens defensive lineman Brandon Williams (ankle) left Sunday's game in the first half and did not return against the Patriots. Cornerback Terrell Bonds (knee) also had an early exit. Ravens tight end Nick Boyle was carted off the field with a knee injury in the third quarter and coach John Harbaugh told reporters he was out for the year.