Injuries we're monitoring around the league on this Week 4 Sunday:
- Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills suffered a hamstring injury against the Panthers. Offensive lineman Zach Fulton hurt his back and did not return.
- Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky exited the matchup with the Vikings due to a left shoulder injury.
- Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen was evaluated for a head injury and did not return in a loss to the Patriots.
- Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith suffered an apparent leg injury late in Sunday's loss to the Saints. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters after the game that Smith has a "high ankle" situation but he didn't have many other details.
- Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Melvin Ingram injured his hamstring injury vs. the Dolphins. Receiver Dontrelle Inman exited with a quad injury. Linebacker Denzel Perryman was evaluated for a concussion and tight end Sean Culkin suffered an ankle injury.
- Atlanta Falcons offensive lineman Jamon Brown was ruled out with a head injury vs. the Titans. Center Alex Mack injured his elbow.
- Detroit Lions cornerback Quandre Diggs suffered a hamstring injury and did not return vs. the Chiefs. Tight end T*.J. Hockenson* has a concussion.
- Indianapolis Colts rookie receiver Parris Campbell suffered an abdominal injury in the first half but later returned in the third quarter vs. the Raiders. Running back Marlon Mack suffered an ankle injury.
- Denver Broncos pass rusher Bradley Chubb, who tallied his first sack of the season on Sunday, suffered a knee injury.
- New Orleans Saints defensive end Trey Hendrickson has been ruled out with a neck injury against the Cowboys.
- Los Angeles Rams cornerback Marcus Peters was evaluated for a concussion in their loss to Tampa Bay. Peters returned an interception for a touchdown in the fourth quarter, but took a big hit while crossing the goal line.