With Kyler Murray's Week 11 status still up in the air, it's looking increasingly possible that he'll sit on Sunday.
The Arizona Cardinals quarterback will likely end up resting ahead of the team's Week 12 bye, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source familiar with the situation.
Rapoport noted that Murray, who has not played in the last two games, wants to suit up against the Seattle Seahawks and, while there's a chance that may still happen, there is a much better chance that Colt McCoy again starts under center.
Both Murray and McCoy (pectoral) are officially listed as questionable. Coach Kliff Kingsbury said Friday that Murray will be a game-time decision for a third consecutive week.
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 10 games:
- The Kansas City Chiefs added safety Tyrann Mathieu (knee) to the injury report ahead of Sunday's game against Dallas. Mathieu is questionable to play.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (heel/knee) is expected to play, per Rapoport.
- Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith (ankle) is not expected to play, per Rapoport. Dallas views sitting Smith as a big-picture decision, he added; Smith last played in Week 8.
- Cleveland Browns receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) is inactive for Sunday against the Lions. The wideout faced an uphill battle to play coming into the weekend, Rapoport reported.
- Baltimore Ravens running back Latavius Murray is set to make his return from an ankle injury, Rapoport reported. Murray has been out since mid-October.
- Detroit Lions running back Jamaal Williams (thigh) is expected to make his return against Cleveland, per Rapoport. Currently listed as questionable, Williams has been sidelined by the injury since Week 7.
- Washington Football Team receiver Curtis Samuel is inactive for Sunday against the Panthers.
- Green Bay Packers outside linebacker Rashan Gary (elbow) is inactive for Sunday versus the Vikings. He'd been considered a game-time decision, per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.
- Buffalo Bills linebacker Tremaine Edmunds (hamstring), who'd been listed as questionable, is inactive for Sunday against the Colts.
- San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (finger) is inactive for Sunday against the Jaguars.