The second-year wideout suffered an ankle injury and didn't return. He had six catches for 55 yards at the time of the injury. White didn't see the field for his entire rookie season after suffering a stress fracture.
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on Sunday:
- Cowboys wideout Dez Bryant did not see the field Sunday, as he was inactive against the 49ers. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that the receiver is expected to miss one to two weeks. Bryant was diagnosed with a hairline knee fracture, but Rapoport reported that the injury is commonly referred to as a bone bruise, per a source who has seen Bryant's test results. There is no long-term risk.
- Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan left and didn't return with an elbow injury. Rookie Su'a Cravens suffered a concussion and didn't return.
- Baltimore tight end Maxx Williams left the game against the Raiders with a knee injury and didn't return.
- Niners linebacker NaVorro Bowman was carted to the locker room late in the third quarter with a lower leg injury. He did not return to the game, and Rapoport reported the initial belief is Bowman tore his Achilles.
- Cardinals safety Tyvon Branch did not return after injuring his groin. Running back Chris Johnson limped off the field and went to the locker room with a groin injury.
Quarterback Carson Palmer is currently in the concussion protocol after getting knocked out of the fourth quarter of Arizona's loss to the Rams. Coach Bruce Arians told reporters it will be tough for Palmer to play this Thursday against the Niners.
- Steelers offensive lineman Marcus Gilbert (ankle) was ruled out for Sunday Night Football. Receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey (shoulder) was ruled out, too. Linebackers Anthony Chickillo (knee) and Jarvis Jones (ankle) were also ruled out.