The shoulder injury Kyler Murray dealt with in Week 11 won't keep him out Sunday in New England.
The Arizona Cardinals quarterback was removed from the injury report Friday.
"Our expectations are that he'll be ready to go," Keim said earlier Friday on 98.7 Arizona Sports radio, via Darren Urban of the team's official website.
Murray said earlier in the week his absence at practice was precautionary, saying he feels "fine" following Week 11's loss to Seattle.
The Cards are clinging to the final NFC wild-card spot and are one game back in the tough NFC West division. Facing Bill Belichick Sunday, then the division-leader Rams in Week 13, Arizona needs Murray to be at his best to keep pace for a postseason spot.
Here's other news Around the NFL is monitoring on this Week 12 Friday:
- Reinforcements have arrived for the San Francisco 49ers. Kyle Shanahan told reporters that cornerback Richard Sherman (calf) and running backs Raheem Mostert (ankle) and Jeff Wilson (ankle) will be activated off injured reserve tomorrow and considered questionable for Sunday. Sherman has not played since Week 1 and Mostert has been limited to four games because of various ailments. Also, receiver Deebo Samuel (hamstring) has been cleared to play Sunday.
- Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Cody Ford is out for the season, coach Sean McDermott announced on WGR 550. Ford suffered a torn meniscus, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source, and is set for surgery that should come with three-four months of rehab. A 2019 second-round pick for the Bills, Ford has started 22 games over the last two seasons. Wide receiver John Brown (ankle) has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Chargers.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Jamel Dean, center A.Q. Shipley and tight end Tanner Hudson have been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Chiefs. Tampa later placed Shipley on IR with a neck injury and announced he will begin his coaching career. Guard Ali Marpet (concussion) and offensive tackle Donovan Smith (ankle) are questionable, with Smith planning to test his ankle before the game, per coach Bruce Arians.
- Dallas Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said offensive linemen Zack Martin (calf) and Cameron Erving (knee) will be out multiple weeks. The All-Pro Martin suffered a calf strain and is set to miss 3-4 weeks, which could mean he doesn't return this season given how how late it is and the Cowboys possibly wanting him fully healed before returning, per Rapoport.
- Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (left thumb) and wide receiver Jakeem Grant (hamstring) are questionable for Sunday's game against the Jets. Guard Solomon Kindley (foot) is out.
- Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle/Achilles), cornerback Bryce Callahan (foot), offensive tackle Demar Dotson (calf/hand), guard Graham Glasgow (calf), linebacker Joe Jones (calf) and defensive tackle Sylvester Williams (elbow) are questionable for Sunday versus the Saints. The team also placed WR Diontae Spencer on the reserve/COVID-19 list
- The Chicago Bears activated safety Eddie Jackson from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Atlanta Falcons ruled out running back Todd Gurley (knee) for Sunday's game against the Raiders. Wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) is questionable.
- The Philadelphia Eagles activated defensive end Vinny Curry and running back Corey Clement from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars ruled out wide receivers D.J. Charkand Chris Conley, cornerback Sidney Jones, guard Andrew Norwell for Sunday's game versus the Browns. Quarterback Gardner Minshew is questionable.
- Carolina Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (knee) has been removed from the injury report, putting him in line to start Sunday versus the Vikings. Running back Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) and left tackle Russell Okung (calf) are questionable, though coach Matt Rhule said he's pessimistic the All-Pro back will play. Cornerback Donte Jackson (toe) is questionable.
- Green Bay Packers wide Davante Adams (ankle) returned to practice Friday and does not have a game designation for Sunday against the Bears. Wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (Achilles) sat out practice and is questionable..
- Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer was non-committal about whether wide receiver Adam Thielen, who's been on the reserve/COVID-19 list for most the week, would play Sunday versus the Panthers. Offensive tackle Ezra Cleveland (ankle) has been ruled out and tight end Irv Smith (groin) is doubtful. Cornerback Mark Fields has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- The Indianapolis Colts ruled out defensive linemen DeForest Buckner and Denico Autry and linebacker Bobby Okereke for Sunday against the Titans.
- Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid said there's a "pretty good chance" wide receiver Sammy Watkins will play Sunday versus the Buccaneers. Watkins has been out since Week 5 with hamstring and calf injuries. He was a full participant in Friday's practice and does not have a game designation.
- Los Angeles Chargers defensive linemen Melvin Ingram (knee) and Casey Hayward (groin) have been ruled out for Sunday, while running back Kalen Ballage (ankle/calf) is questionable. Defensive end Uchenna Nwosu (shoulder, chest) is also out.
- Cleveland Browns cornerback Denzel Ward and safety Sheldrick Redwine (knee) are out for Sunday's game against the Jaguars, while guard Wyatt Teller (calf) and safety Andrew Sendejo (groin) are each questionable.
- Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky will start Sunday night against the Packers as Nick Foles (hip) is doubtful after he did not practice on Friday.
- Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard (concussion), CB Mackensie Alexander (hamstring) and LB Markus Bailey (hamstring) are listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Giants.
- New York Giants defensive back Brandon Williams (ankle) is questionable to play Sunday versus the Bengals.
- Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said tight end Tyler Higbee (elbow) will be a game-time decision for Sunday against the 49ers and linebacker Terrell Lewis (knee) is doubtful.
- The Ravens placed quarterback Lamar Jackson, fullback Patrick Ricard, defensive tackle Justin Madubuike and long snapper Morgan Cox have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Jackson, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday, will not play Tuesday against the Steelers but it's possible he's cleared in time for Baltimore's Week 13 rescheduled game on Dec. 7 against the Cowboys.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers placed defensive tackle Isaiah Buggs, offensive lineman Jerald Hawkins and defensive end Stephon Tuitt on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- The Tennessee Titans ruled out wide receiver Adam Humphries (concussion), cornerback Adoree' Jackson and tight end MyCole Pruitt (knee) for Sunday's game against the Colts.
- New Orleans Saints running back Ty Montgomery (hamstring) and guard Andrus Peat have been ruled out for Sunday against the Broncos.
- The Los Angeles Chargers activated cornerback Chris Harris from IR and placed defensive end Melvin Ingram on IR.
- New York Jets linebacker Patrick Onwuasor (hamstring) has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Offensive lineman George Fant (knee/ankle) is doubtful after not practicing all week.
- The Las Vegas Raiders are placing defensive lineman Takkarist McKinley on injured reserve.