Monday's Heads Up Football news:
- The Tulsa World looked at the city's Union Youth Football Association and how it is getting tough with Heads Up Football, threatening suspension if the coaches don't follow the program's priniciples.
- The Waterloo Cedar Falls (Iowa) Courier reported on the Heads Up Football training for coaches of the Waterloo Youth Sports Foundation.
- WSYR-TV in Syracuse, N.Y., reported on how USA Football is cracking down on concussions in its community.
- WPTZ-TV in northeastern New York reported on a Heads Up Football coaching clinic in Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- WFSU-FM reported that the Leon County (Fla.) youth football leagues have adopted the Heads Up Football program.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor