NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NFL 100 Experiences of a Lifetime Contest ("Promotion") begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 17, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a contest of skill (“Contest”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
This Promotion is sponsored by the National Football League. This Promotion uses Instagram and Twitter as a means of entry. This Promotion is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Twitter. All Instagram or Twitter logos and trademarks displayed on this Promotion are property of Instagram or Twitter. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Administrator at the address listed below and not to Instagram or Twitter.
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or certified by The Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney World Resort, or their subsidiary, related, or affiliated companies (collectively, the “Disney Entities”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Sponsor at the address listed below, not any of the Disney Entities. Any logos and trademarks displayed on this Promotion from the Disney Entities are property of the Disney Entities.
The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 13 years of age at the time of Promotion registration. In order to participate, you must have a mobile device with (i) either a data plan or Wi-Fi access and (ii) the Instagram or Twitter applications installed. Employees, officers and directors of the National Football League “NFL” (the “Sponsor”), the NFL’s professional member clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., Endeavor, 160over90, Realtime Media LLC, the Disney Entities, social media influencers who receive compensation to promote the Contest, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies (all together, “Promotion Parties”), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling (and their respective spouses) & spouse, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you release, discharge and hold harmless the Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
The Promotion will consist of three (3) phases, as detailed below:
- Contest Entry Period: Begins at or about 12:00:00 PM ET on December 17, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2019
- Judging Period: Begins at or about 9:00:00 AM ET on January 2, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 6, 2020
- Winner Announcement: The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on or about January 20, 2020
3. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION
There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. TWITTER METHOD: To participate, log in to your Twitter account (must be made public) and post a video showcasing why you deserve the chance to join the Super Bowl celebration parade at Walt Disney World® Resort. For posts that contain more than one (1) video within the singular post, only the first video from that singular post will be considered. For the caption of each posted video, tag @NFL and #NFL100Contest. Collectively the video and associated text are your “Entry”. Video submissions cannot exceed 500MB or 1 minute in length. Acceptable file formats include: .MP4, .MOV, .WMV, and .AVI. If the user submission is approved by the Sponsor (based on compliance with the “Requirements of Entries” listed below), you will receive one (1) entry into the Contest, and the entry will appear in the public gallery.
B. INSTAGRAM METHOD: To participate, log in to your Instagram account (must be made public) and post a video showcasing why you deserve the chance to join the Super Bowl celebration parade at Walt Disney World® Resort. For posts that contain more than one (1) video within the singular post, only the first video from that singular post will be considered. For the caption of each posted video, tag @NFL and #NFL100Contest. Collectively the video and associated text are your “Entry”. Video submissions cannot exceed 500MB or 1 minute in length. Acceptable file formats include: .MP4, .MOV, .WMV, and .AVI. If the user submission is approved by the Sponsor (based on compliance with the “Requirements of Entries” listed below), you will receive one (1) entry into the Contest, and the entry will appear in the public gallery.
Limit of one (1) Contest Entry total per person throughout the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry.
By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission for your Entry to be posted on www.NFL.com/100/contests or other websites. You agree that Promotion Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Promotion Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry. You agree that you will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks (other than for entry into this Promotion), without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
Entries may not (i) infringe on any person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights, (ii) defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or (iii) otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
REQUIREMENTS OF CONTEST ENTRIES: Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Infringes on any person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights, (including, without limitation, music, songs, photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
- Includes disparaging remarks about the Disney Entities;
- Is sexually explicit; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted Contest entries;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- Contains any sensitive personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contains any individual other than you and/or any materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without providing legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor;
- Contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- Violates any law.
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that your Entry is original to you, that the Entry has not been previously published, has not won previous awards and that neither it nor its contents infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including any copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property. By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that you consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
By submitting an Entry, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may receive other Entries under this Promotion that may be similar or identical to the Entry submitted by you, and you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any other Entry reviewed and/or used by Sponsor may be similar to your Entry, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation because of Sponsor’s use of such other similar or identical material.
Judging begins at or about 9:00:00 AM ET on January 2, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 6, 2020. The judging panel, selected by the Sponsor, will score each Entry up to the maximum amount of points allowed. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Passion, Enthusiasm and Fandom for the NFL (40%)
- Delivery Style – How Well You Articulate Your Reasons (30%)
- Quality, Uniqueness and Creativity of Your Submission (30%)
Entries that do not contain all required entry information, or are considered inappropriate for any reason, are not eligible. The one (1) Entry with the highest score from the Judges will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Potential winner will receive notification from @NFL through either their Instagram or Twitter account within one (1) to two (2) days of the winner selection or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. Potential winner and guests must be willing to travel to Orlando, FL between February 2, 2020 and February 5, 2020, and must accept within one (1) day of receiving notification on Instagram or Twitter. The potential winner will also be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator via email within one (1) day of date of issuance, and via mail within three (3) days of date of issuance. Potential winner and guests must submit to and pass a background check. If the winner is a minor in their state of residence, the parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to submit to and pass a background check. The potential winner then and only then becomes the “winner”. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if a potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit and an alternate winner may be chosen at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
6. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS:
A total of one (1) grand prize package will be awarded during the Promotion.
CONTEST GRAND PRIZE: The winner and up to three (3) guests will be awarded a four (4) day, three (3) night trip to Walt Disney World® Resort to participate in the Disney celebratory parade at Magic Kingdom® Park and meet the Disney selected football player(s) on Monday, February 3, 2020. Prize package may include (based on winner location):
Disney will be responsible, at its cost and expense (unless stated otherwise herein), for the following:
- Up to four (4) round trip coach air fares between the major United States gateway airport closest to winner’s residence and the Orlando International Airport; provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, air fare will not be provided;
- Up to four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express service; however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, transfers will not be provided;
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room for two (2) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort;
- Room accommodations for one (1) night on February 3, 2020 at the Cinderella Castle Suite;
- Up to four (4) 4-Day Tickets with Park Hopper® Option;
- A Disney VIP Tour Guide* for each day of the vacation;
- Appearance in the Disney celebratory parade at Magic Kingdom® Park on February 3, 2020;
- Four (4) custom Disney shirts;*
- Four (4) pairs of Mickey Mouse ears.*
The Sponsor will be responsible, at its cost and expense (unless stated otherwise herein), for the following:
- Food and beverage for four (4) individuals for length of stay;
- One (1) NFL 100 Gold Football;
- One (1) Bose* Speaker;
- One (1) Vineyard Vines* NFL Tote Bag.
NOTE: Items that are not included as part of the winning vacation package(s) are:
- Transportation between winner’s residence and departure airport
- Travel insurance
- Laundry service
- Alcoholic beverages
- Merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
- Local and long-distance telephone calls
- Tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes
- All other charges and items not otherwise described above
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $17,000.00
*The Disney Entities, Bose, and Vineyard Vines are not affiliated with Sponsor and do not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this Promotion.
7. PRIZE LIMITATIONS:
Limit of one (1) Contest prize per person/per household. If it is discovered during prize verification you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the Administrator. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
8. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES:
9. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS:
Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winner’s verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. If the Contest winner is an NCAA student-athlete, he or she must check with their respective athletics compliance office to ensure they are eligible to accept the prize and attend the event. If the Contest winner is a high school student-athlete, he or she must check with their state athletic association to ensure they are eligible to accept the prize and attend the event. Sponsor reserves the right to perform a detailed background check on the potential winner and by entering the Promotion, you hereby authorize Sponsor to perform the same in the event that you are selected as a potential winner. Sponsor is not responsible if the Contest experience is not fulfilled due to cancellation, illness, or conflict. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. If any winner is at least 13 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prizes will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
- Vacation package must be taken between February 2, 2020 and February 5, 2020 and the winner of the Contest and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary.
- Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required.
- Vacation package is for the winner of the Contest and three (3) guests of the winner's choosing. Minors must travel with parent or guardian and such parent or guardian shall be a member of the vacation party.
- All elements of the vacation package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the winner and his/her guests at the same time during the redemption of the vacation package.
- Theme park attractions and entertainment are seasonal and subject to change without notice.
- If any winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the vacation package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the winner.
- The winner and his/her guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity release form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the vacation package.
- Any lost or stolen theme park tickets or travel vouchers will not be replaced.
- Vacation package and vacation package components (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer or refunded. Vacation package is not redeemable for cash. Vacation package components may not be separated. Any unused portion(s) of the vacation package will be forfeited.
The Disney Entities will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, any prize-related activity and/or the Promotion.
The winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties, the Disney Entities, and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. By applicable law, NCAA student-athletes may not be promoted by any commercial sponsors of the event. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by the NFL and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of the NFL and/or its licensors, and the winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice, whether under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will winner be entitled to more prizes than those listed in Paragraph #6 of these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Administrator’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any injury or medical condition sustained as a result of participating in any challenge(s). If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If the Promotion is terminated, the Promotion Parties may award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, including any injury or medical condition sustained as a result of participating in any challenge(s), (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
14. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION:
Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winner, Sponsor, and Administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of New York. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction you may otherwise have.
16. TAX INFORMATION:
All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Grand Prize Winner.
17. WINNER LIST:
To receive the list of winner of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by January 31, 2020 to: NFL 100 Experiences of a Lifetime Contest Winner List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Name of winner may also be listed on the Website.
SPONSOR: National Football League (“NFL”), 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428