- Published: April 28, 2014 at 04:42 a.m.
- Updated: May 3, 2014 at 02:37 p.m.
Top 50 NFL draft prospect rankings
Bridgewater remains draft's top-rated QB
However, the order of my top three quarterbacks has remained the same. Teddy Bridgewater had a rough pro day, but I'm going to stick with what I saw on his game tape and keep him as the top quarterback prospect in this draft class. There's a lot of depth at the quarterback position in this draft, but I don't have any of the quarterbacks currently in my top 10.
There's a lot of talk of no running backs getting picked in first round, but in my opinion Carlos Hyde is worthy of a first-round selection.
For full analysis, click on the player's name.
- Texas AD: Longhorns set to pay stipend of $10,000 per athlete
- Lane Kiffin's mom 'scared to death' for son's safety in Tennessee
- Inside Slant: Big Ten, Big 12 face CFB Playoff selection doom
- Report: Hundreds of UNC players involved in academic scandal
- Bret Bielema: Arkansas' A.J. Derby like ex-Colts star Dallas Clark
- Fran Tarkenton rips Florida State for handling of Jameis Winston
- Eric Dickerson, Warren Sapp among CFB HOF candidates
- Scout compares Jaelen Strong to Marques Colston
About the author:
Daniel Jeremiah is a former scout for three different NFL teams. Most recently, he was the West Coast scout for the Philadelphia Eagles from 2010 to 2012. He previously worked as a national scout with the Cleveland Browns (2007-08) and a West Coast scout for the Baltimore Ravens (2005-06), after initially joining the team as a personnel assistant from 2003 to 2004. Jeremiah graduated in 2000 from Appalachian State, where he started at quarterback for three seasons.