- Published: April 28, 2014 at 04:42 a.m.
- Updated: May 3, 2014 at 02:37 p.m.
Top 50 NFL draft prospect rankings
Bridgewater remains draft's top-rated QB
However, the order of my top three quarterbacks has remained the same. Teddy Bridgewater had a rough pro day, but I'm going to stick with what I saw on his game tape and keep him as the top quarterback prospect in this draft class. There's a lot of depth at the quarterback position in this draft, but I don't have any of the quarterbacks currently in my top 10.
There's a lot of talk of no running backs getting picked in first round, but in my opinion Carlos Hyde is worthy of a first-round selection.
For full analysis, click on the player's name.
- Leonard Williams of USC is healthy, ignoring NFL draft hype
- Marcus Mariota can run, but is looking to get to NFL with arm
- Degree was big factor in Marcus Mariota passing up NFL draft
- Georgia's Jonathan Taylor dismissed from team after arrest
- Arizona WR Austin Hill ready to show off for NFL scouts
- Matt Johnson-led Bowling Green is media pick to win MAC
- Iowa's Brandon Scherff making case for CFB's strongest man
- Jameis Winston, Vic Beasley headline preseason All-ACC team
About the author:
Daniel Jeremiah is a former scout for three different NFL teams. Most recently, he was the West Coast scout for the Philadelphia Eagles from 2010 to 2012. He previously worked as a national scout with the Cleveland Browns (2007-08) and a West Coast scout for the Baltimore Ravens (2005-06), after initially joining the team as a personnel assistant from 2003 to 2004. Jeremiah graduated in 2000 from Appalachian State, where he started at quarterback for three seasons.