Who doesn't love a good duet? The NFL is full of prolific pairings, from the New York Giants' Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks to the New England Patriots' Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. But which tandem is the NFL's best? Daniel Jeremiah will check in later Wednesday with a column on the best five duos on both offense and defense.
Owners tend to overstep their bounds at times, but Jeff Darlington applauds Stephen Ross' remarks on Miami's QB race. **More ...**
Here's what else is on tap for Wednesday:
• The Peyton Manning era in Denver is only in its infancy, but the quarterback has provided some reasons for optimism in his performances during organized team activities. Albert Breer will check in later Wednesday with an explanation of why Manning and Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy make for the perfect match.
• Donald Driver didn't win the Super Bowl last season, but he's still a champion. The Green Bay Packers wide receiver won "Dancing With the Stars" on Tuesday, becoming the third NFL player to take home the title on the reality show.
• It's an all-Eagles edition of "The Rich Eisen Podcast." Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha talks about the upcoming season, while "The Eagles" musician Joe Walsh joins in on the fun.
• Speaking of the Eagles, expectations are once again high in Philadelphia despite last year's disappointing season. Can Michael Vick and Co. wrestle the NFC East crown from the New York Giants? Our analysts debate.
• NFL.com's "Around the League" crew kicks off a sequence of looks at players under pressure with an obvious selection in New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez as well as a surprise in Miami Dolphins tackle Jake Long.
•Robert Griffin III has been touted as the savior of the Washington Redskins, but could the No. 2 overall pick in April's draft use a reality check? Aditi Kinkhabwala says the Redskins should employ restraint in bringing along their quarterback of the future.
The Lions were one of the feel-good stories of 2011, but Detroit has much bigger things in mind, Ian Rapoport reports. **More ...**
• The five episodes of "A Football Life" are up to be voted on by fans. Check out the options, select your favorite, then see if it airs May 26 on NFL Network.