Bouye was not listed among Jacksonville's inactives, but WR C.J. Board, CB Breon Borders, RB Devine Izigbo, LB D.J. Alexander, OL Brandon Thomas, TE Josh Oliver and DT Dontavius Russell were.
The Tennessee Titans' inactives are OL Nate Davis, DL Matt Dickerson, RB David Fluellen, OL Hroniss Grasu, DB Chris Milton, OL Kevin Pamphile and LB Wesley Woodyard.
Bouye struggled in a Week 1 loss to the Chiefs. He wasn't alone, of course. The bigger question moving forward is who will join him in the Jags' secondary. Bouye and Ramsey have made up one of the league's top CB duos the past few seasons. The tandem's days appear to be numbered, however.
Ramsey demanded a trade earlier this week in the aftermath of a sideline run-in with Doug Marrone. The Jaguars coach said Wednesday that Ramsey will suit up for Week 3, just as Ramsey said he'd do the day before. But Ramsey might be packing his bags a day later. Rapoport reported that Friday is the most likely target date for a trade.
The 24-year-old Ramsey has voiced his displeasure for months after the Jaguars informed him they wouldn't extend him before this season. News leaked earlier this week that he wants out of Duval. If Thursday is his finale in black and teal, it would be fitting to have it play out in front of the hometown fans, with Bouye on the opposite side.
During the game, Jaguars starting linebacker Myles Jack was ruled out with a concussion in the third quarter. He left with two tackles, including one for loss.
Here are other injuries we're tracking on Thursday:
The Browns are dealing with a number injuries heading into Sunday night's clash against the Los Angeles Rams. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that tight end David Njoku is expected to miss at least a month with a broken wrist. Coach Freddie Kitchens confirmed on Thursday that Njoku did break his wrist.
In addition to Njoku, the following players sat out Thursday's practice: safety Damarious Randall (concussion), linebacker Christian Kirksey (chest), offensive tackle Chris Hubbard (foot), linebacker Adarius Taylor (ankle), safety Morgan Burnett (quad) and offensive tackle Kendall Lamm (knee), per The Plain Dealer.
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Tavon Austin remains in the concussion protocol but is improving, per Jason Garrett.
- Atlanta Falcons punter Matt Bosher groin sat out practice, while first-round offensive tackle Kaleb McGary (knee) returned to the practice field as a limited participant after missing Wednesday.
- Kansas City Chiefs running back LeSean McCoy (ankle) is expected to practice Thursday. Running back Damien Williams (knee) will be out for a second consecutive day.
- Philadelphia Eagles wideouts Alshon Jeffery (calf) and DeSean Jackson (abdomen) did not practice, as expected. Neither did RB Corey Clement (shoulder), TE Dallas Goedert (calf) and DT Tim Jernigan (foot).
- New York Giants wideout Sterling Shepard (concussion) was a full participant at practice. Wideouts Bennie Fowler (hamstring) and Cody Latimer (concussion) did not practice. Wideout Darius Slayton (hamstring) was limited.
- Buffalo Bills tight end Tyler Kroft injured his ankle at practice Thursday. The severity of the injury is not yet known.
- Oakland Raiders tackle Trent Brown (knee), returner Dwayne Harris (ankle) and guard Gabe Jackson (knee) did not practice. Wide receiver Tyrell Williams (hip), running back Josh Jacobs (hip), cornerback Gareon Conley (neck) and linebacker Vontaze Burfict (shoulder/knee) were limited Thursday.
- Minnesota Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr (groin) sat out practice Thursday after being limited on Wednesday.
- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (calf) was limited in practice for the second straight day, as were OL Caleb Benenoch (calf), RT Marcus Cannon (shoulder) and TE Matt LaCosse (ankle).
- New York Jets linebackers Jordan Jenkins (calf) and C.J. Mosley (groin), wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (hamstring/knee) and defensive lineman Quinnen Williams (ankle) did not practice. Many Jets were limited on Thursday: OL Kelvin Beachum (ankle), WR Josh Bellamy (shoulder), DL Steve McLendon (hip), safety Rontez Miles (hip), CB Brian Poole (groin) and RG Brian Winters (shoulder).
- Denver Broncos right tackle Ja'Wuan James (knee) did not practice for the second straight day with a knee injury. Wide receiver Courtland Sutton (ribs) was added to the injury report and did not practice Thursday.
- Los Angeles Chargers center Mike Pouncey (shoulder) was added to the injury report and did not practice Thursday. Kicker Michael Badgley (right groin) practiced fully after missing L.A.'s last two games. Receiver Keenan Allen (knee) was limited for the second straight day.