As we count down the final hours until Saturday's ceremonies from the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, and Sunday's kickoff of the 2012 season on NFL Network, Commissioner Roger Goodell and Hall of Famer Warren Moon join "NFL AM" this morning to talk about the league's annual weekend of celebration and renewal. Meanwhile, Gil Brandt takes a closer look at this year's impressive inductees.
Here's what else is on tap Friday:
• NFL.com's series of reports from all 32 NFL training camps continues, as Bucky Brooks reports from the Arizona Cardinals' training camp, Jeff Darlington reports from Denver Broncos training camp, Chad Reuter is with the Green Bay Packers, Aditi Kinkhabwala reports from New Orleans Saints training camp, Kim Jones from New York Giants training camp and Daniel Jeremiah from Philadelphia Eagles training camp.
• John Madden doesn't believe in the curse that comes with being on the cover of the video game that bears his name. Dan Hanzus looks back at the previous five cover models and their fates.
• Daniel Jeremiah continues his series on which NFL players would be best suited to participate in 10 popular Olympic sports. Next up: Wrestling and ... tennis?
• Get a head start on the NFL season: Buy preseason and regular season game tickets for all 32 teams from the official source.
• Think you have what it takes? Sign up for an NFL Fantasy Ultimate Experience league and compete for great prizes, including autographed memorabilia, trips to NFL events and more.