NFL Research offers the best nuggets from each week of games in the NFL. Here are the most eye-popping statistical accomplishments of Week 10.
1) Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson joined Aaron Rodgers (2019) and Hall of Famer Joe Montana (1989) as the only players in the Super Bowl era to record at least three pass touchdowns, at least one rush TD and a perfect passer rating in a single game with at least 15 completions. He also became just the second player to have more than one game with a perfect passer rating in a single season with at least 10 attempts since 1950 -- Ben Roethlisberger had two such games in 2007.
3) Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is the sixth quarterback since 1970 with at least 15 games of three or more pass TDs over any 25-game span (excludes overlapping spans). He joins Peyton Manning (19), Drew Brees (17), Aaron Rodgers (15), Hall of Famer Brett Favre (15) and Hall of Famer Dan Marino (15). Mahomes is the only player to do so in his first 25 career games.
4) Cardinals quaterback Kyler Murray joins Deshaun Watson, Daunte Culpepper and Cam Newton as the only players since 1950 with 2,500 pass yards and 250 rush yards in their first 10 career starts. Murray also went 211 consecutive pass attempts without throwing an interception before snapping his streak today, breaking the all-time rookie record for the most pass attempts without an INT that was previously held by Dak Prescott and Derek Carr (176 each). Murray's streak was the longest by any Cardinals quarterback since at least 1991. The previous Cardinals record for the most consecutive pass attempts without an INT was set by Carson Palmer in 2015 (187).
5) The Saints had their third game this season with zero touchdowns. They only had two such games from 2006-2018.
7) Giants quarterback Daniel Jones had his second-career game with four pass TDs. He trails only Deshaun Watson and Hall of Famer Fran Tarkenton (three each) for the most such games by a rookie since at least 1950. Jones is also just the third rookie since at least 1950 to throw at least one TD in each of his first eight starts, joining Mike Glennon (2013) and Baker Mayfield (2018) as the only players to do so.
10) Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk had three receiving TDs in Arizona's loss to the Buccaneers. Kirk had three receiving TDs over his first 18 career games and zero receiving TD this season entering today. Three receiving TDs in a game are the most in a game by a Cardinals player since Larry Fitzgerald scored three in a Week 2, 2015 win over the Bears. Kirk scored 37.8 fantasy points, the most points by a Cardinals wide receiver since Anquan Boldin scored 38.0 fantasy points in a Week 2, 2008 win over the Dolphins.
12) Rrunning back Saquon Barkley had one rush yard on 13 carries in the Giants' loss to the Jets. Not only is this his career low in rush yards, it is the fewest rush yards by a non-quarterback on at least 10 carries since Reggie Bush had negative-five rush yards on 11 carries in a Week 9, 2006 win over the Buccaneers.
13) The Steelers (tied-sixth) and Rams (second) were both top 10 scoring offenses last season. But in their 2019 meeting, the defenses and special teams from both teams outscored the offenses 23 (two recovered fumbles returned for TDs, three extra points, two field goals and one safety) to six (one TD).