In nine games this season, Jones has 35 receptions for 508 yards and has scored five touchdowns.
Other injuries we're monitoring around the league on Thursday:
- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said wide receiver Geronimo Allison underwent successful surgery. Allison was placed on injured reserve with a groin injury earlier this month. Tight end Jimmy Graham (knee/thumb) was on the field Thursday during the portion open to the media, per Josh Tolentino of The Athletic.
- Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Rasul Douglas (knee/ankle), linebacker Jordan Hicks (calf), cornerback Sidney Jones (hamstring), cornerback Avonte Maddox (knee/ankle), cornerback Jalen Mills (foot) and running back Darren Sproles (hamstring) all did not participate in practice.
- Indianapolis Colts center Ryan Kelly (knee), tight end Erik Swoope (knee) and tight end Ryan Hewitt (ankle) all did not participate in practice Thursday. Safety Malik Hooker (hip), cornerback Nate Hairston (ankle) and tight end Mo Alie-Cox (calf) were all limited.
- Pittsburgh Steelers offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert (knee) and defensive end Stephon Tuitt (elbow) did not practice Thursday.
- New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) did not practice again on Thursday. Defensive back Marcus Maye (shoulder/thumb), wide receiver Robby Anderson (ankle), offensive lineman James Carpenter (shoulder) and linebacker Brandon Copeland all also sat out. Wide receiver Quincy Enunwa (ankle) was limited.
- Oakland Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant (knee) did not practice. Cornerback Gareon Conley (groin) was limited and defensive tackle Justin Ellis is designated to return off injured reserve after suffering a foot injury earlier this season.
- Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon (hamstring/knee) was a limited participant in practice Thursday. Wide receiver Tyrell Williams (quad) also was limited.
- Washington Redskins linebacker Cassanova McKinzy (shoulder) and linebacker Zach Brown (knee) left early in the loss to Cowboys. Offensive tackle Trent Williams was transported to the hospital after the game for precautionary reasons after being hit in the chest during a play in the third quarter, The Associated Press reported.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Deone Buccanon (chest) didn't practice and kicker Phil Dawson (hip), defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche (calf) and safety Budda Baker were all limited.