Here's a list of the other injuries we're tracking Friday:
- Wide receiver A.J. Green (toe) was listed as doubtful by the Cincinnati Bengals while runner Giovani Bernard is probable. On the other side of the ball, linebacker Rey Maualuga is out; defensive tackle Brandon Thompson is questionable; and linebacker Vontaze Burfict is probable. On Saturday, NFL Media's Albert Breer reported that the Bengals expect Green not to play, according to a team source.
- Tony Romo returned to practice for the Dallas Cowboys on Friday, while linebacker Bruce Carter participated for his second consecutive day. Both are probable. Coach Jason Garrett said Saturday that rookie pass rusher Demarcus Lawrence, who is on IR-recall with a broken leg, is expected to return by Week 9.
- Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell is questionable, which would mark his first game action since injuring his knee against the Denver Broncos after an illegal block. He was a limited participant on Thursday and Friday, but the pass rusher believes he's ready to play. Coach Bruce Arians has dubbed his presence for Sunday's game against the Eagles as a "game-time decision."
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports that San Diego Chargers first-round draft pick Jason Verrettre-injured his left shoulder in Thursday night's loss to the Denver Broncos and exited with a sling, according to a source who has spoken with the cornerback. Rapoport added that Verrett will meet with a specialist early next week to learn the severity of his injury.
- The Carolina Panthers listed several players as out for Sunday's clash with Seattle, namely both starting guards, Amini Silatolu (calf) and Trai Turner (knee). Running backs DeAngelo Williams (ankle) and Fozzy Whittaker (thigh), as well as cornerback Bene' Benwikere (ankle) and linebacker Chase Blackburn (knee) will also miss the Seahawks game.
- Minnesota Vikings cornerback Josh Robinson (ankle) did not participate in practice and has been ruled to be questionable. Coach Mike Zimmer told the newspaper that he will know more about the cover man's status on Saturday. Defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd (ankle) and safety Harrison Smith (ankle) both participated fully and are probable.
- The Chicago Bears announced that linebackers Lance Briggs (ribs) and Jon Bostic (back) are doubtful for Sunday's matchup with the New England Patriots, while right tackle Jordan Mills (foot) did not practice in Friday's session and is questionable. Per the Chicago Tribune's Brad Biggs, coach Marc Trestman called Mills' injury a "problem right now."
However, rookie cornerback Kyle Fuller (hip pointer, broken hand) is probable after being a full participant on Friday.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have pegged wide receiver Vincent Jackson (rib), quarterback Josh McCown (right thumb), offensive tackle Anthony Collins (knee) and safety Dashon Goldson (ankle) as questionable, while cornerback Johnthan Banks (neck) is probable. McCown, Goldson and Banks were full participants in practice, while Jackson and Collins were limited.