Vaccaro quickly asserted himself as a starter and became a contributor on the back end of coverage of the Titans' defense, totaling an interception and a sack through four games.
Here are other injuries we're monitoring Monday:
- Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins suffered a tight hamstring in the first quarter of Monday's game against the Denver Broncos, coach Andy Reid said after the game. He left the game and was declared out for the remainder of the contest by the team. ESPN's Lisa Salters reported Watkins ran on the sideline before the start of halftime, but he indicated to team trainers he wasn't feeling good enough to return.
During the second half, veteran linebacker Dee Ford left the game with a groin injury, Reid said.
- Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said running back Leonard Fournette will be sidelined again because of a lingering hamstring injury. Fournette had 11 carries in the Jaguars' win over the New York Jets but was unable to finish the game. He missed the Jaguars' previous two games after first suffering the injury in Week 1.
"It's probably going back to when he first hurt it," Marrone said. "I don't know how long it will be. We'll take it day-by-day. ... There's a thing that is pulling at it."
Carroll told reporters that tight end Will Dissly will undergo surgery for a torn patellar tendon and miss the rest of the season. Safety Earl Thomasmeanwhile is still deciding whether to undergo surgery on his lower leg fracture.
- Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy said linebacker Sam Acho tore a pectoral muscle and is out for the season.
- Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay says linebacker Dominique Easley (knee) underwent surgery this morning and is likely to be placed on injured reserve. McVay said kicker Greg Zuerlein (groin) could return this week.
- Miami Dolphins cornerback Bobby McCain will be sidelined 2 to 3 weeks with a knee injury that occurred Sunday against New England, Rapoport reports.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks said wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) and cornerback Bene' Benwikere (spine) are day to day.
- Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott said running back LeSean McCoy (ribs) and wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (head) came out of the game OK. McDermott added that safety Micah Hyde (groin) is week to week and running back Marcus Murphy (ribs) should return next week.
- San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin is dealing with a thigh/hamstring injury that could limit his practice participation this week, coach Kyle Shanahan said. As anticipated, cornerback Richard Sherman (calf) is expected to be out this week andDante Pettis will be out this week with a knee injury. Solomon Thomas (shoulder) should be OK, Shanahan said, and safetyJaquiski Tartt (shoulder) is expected to play against the Arizona Cardinals in Week 5.
- Indianapolis Colts wide receiverT.Y. Hilton (chest, hamstring), linebacker Darius Leonard (ankle) and center Ryan Kelly (hand) didn't practice Monday ahead of Thursday's game against the New England Patriots. Offensive tackle Anthony Castonzo (hamstring), safety Clayton Geathers (knee) and running backMarlon Mack (hamstring) were each limited.