Producing a four-round mock draft two weeks before the NFL Scouting Combine is done for one of two reasons: 1) You're certifiably insane. 2) You want a snapshot of how players are viewed going into an event many refer to as the "Underwear Olympics."
I'll claim it was done for the latter reason, though most who know me will choose the former. Either way, I hope you enjoy viewing one potential scenario of how things could play out in the draft.
Note: The Vikings, who traded their first-round pick to the Eagles, have the same record and strength of schedule as the Colts, so there's a tie for the 14th pick. A coin flip at a later date will determine which team picks first.
Myles Garrett - DE, Texas A&M: Cleveland can wait on getting that passer and take the player at the top of most teams' boards.
Mitch Trubisky - QB, North Carolina: Trubisky's accuracy and mobility make him a talented prospect.
Leonard Fournette - RB, LSU: Will Fournette's 2016 injury cause teams to pause before picking him in the top five? The Panthers would love that to happen.
Taco Charlton - DE, Michigan: Last year, people were surprised Chicago chose Leonard Floyd at No. 9; no one should be surprised at this pick.
Reuben Foster - ILB, Alabama: Athletic and strong, Foster's going to be a Patrick Willis-like force in the middle.
Deshaun Watson - QB, Clemson: Watson should be picked higher than this, but that chip on his shoulder should serve him well.
Christian McCaffrey - RB/WR, Stanford: McCaffrey has almost flown under the radar, but teams haven't forgotten about his talent.
Corey Davis - WR, Western Michigan: Carson Wentz needs more reliable targets, and Davis is more than just reliable.
Jamal Adams - S, LSU: Adams is another safety who could go higher, but quarterback needs could push a very talented player to Baltimore (again).
David Njoku - TE, Miam: Njoku is already being noticed by scouts, and a great Combine might put him in the top 10, just like Eric Ebron.
Dalvin Cook - RB, Florida State: Cook is a potential all-pro, but his injury history and past off-field issues could make him available later in the first round.
Teez Tabor - CB, Florida: The Lions have had issues in the secondary for years. Tabor should help lock down one side of the field.
O.J. Howard - TE, Alabama: Eli Manning is going to love having the athleticism of Howard on his side.
Caleb Brantley - DT, Florida: Jack Del Rio wants an interior pass rusher. Brantley's relentless inside? That's a good fit.
Garett Bolles - OT, Utah: Injuries and ineffectiveness have made tackle a need spot for the Texans.
Cam Robinson - OT, Alabama: The Seahawks desperately need offensive line help, and whether Robinson plays inside or outside, he'll provide that assistance.
Sidney Jones - CB, Washington: How about two former Washington corners making plays for the Chiefs?
Cordrea Tankersley - CB, Clemson: Green Bay missed the length and athleticism of Sam Shields this year. Tankersley could become just as effective.
Takkarist McKinley - DE, UCLA: Bill Belichick continues to use early-round picks on the defensive line. He'll covet McKinley's versatility as a stand-up or hand-down rusher.
33. Cleveland Browns: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida
34. San Francisco 49ers: Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State
35. Jacksonville Jaguars: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
36. Chicago Bears: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
37. Los Angeles Rams: Chad Hansen, WR, Cal
38. Los Angeles Chargers: T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin
39. New York Jets: Jaleel Johnson, DT, Iowa
40. Carolina Panthers: Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy
41. Cincinnati Bengals: Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn
42. New Orleans Saints: Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State
43. Philadelphia Eagles: Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
44. Buffalo Bills: Desmond King, CB, Iowa
45. Arizona Cardinals: Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M
46. (tie). Minnesota Vikings: Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington
47. Baltimore Ravens: Dion Dawkins, G, Temple
48. (tie). Indianapolis Colts: Ryan Anderson, OLB, Alabama
49. Washington Redskins: Carlos Watkins, DT, Clemson
50. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Dan Feeney, C, Indiana
51. Denver Broncos: Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan
52. Cleveland Browns (from Tennessee Titans): Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan
53. Detroit Lions: Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida
54. Miami Dolphins: Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson
55. New York Giants: Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois
56. Oakland Raiders: Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee
57. Houston Texans: Budda Baker, S, Washington
58. Seattle Seahawks: Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma
59. Kansas City Chiefs: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
60. Dallas Cowboys: DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State
61. Green Bay Packers: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas
62. Pittsburgh Steelers: Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC
63. Atlanta Falcons: Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State
64. New England Patriots: Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State
65. Cleveland Browns: Ethan Pocic, C, LSU
66. San Francisco 49ers: Tim Williams, OLB, Alabama
67. Chicago Bears: Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
68. Jacksonville Jaguars: Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
69. Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams): JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
70. New York Jets: Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State
71. Los Angeles Chargers: Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA
72. Carolina Panthers: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
73. Cincinnati Bengals: Damien Mama, G, USC
74. Philadelphia Eagles: Terrell Basham, DE, Ohio
75. Buffalo Bills: Carl Lawson, OLB, Auburn
76. New Orleans Saints: Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee
77. Arizona Cardinals: Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina
78. Baltimore Ravens: Devonte Fields, OLB, Louisville
79 (tie). Indianapolis Colts: Josh Jones, S, North Carolina State
79 (tie). Minnesota Vikings: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston
81. Washington Redskins: Marcus Williams, S, Utah
82. Denver Broncos: Elijah Qualls, DT, Washington
83. Tennessee Titans: Howard Wilson, CB, Houston
84. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama
85. Detroit Lions: Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo
86. Minnesota Vikings (from Miami Dolphins): Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell
87. New York Giants: Davis Webb, QB, California
88. Oakland Raiders: Zach Banner, OT, USC
89. Houston Texans: Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova
90. Seattle Seahawks: Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
91. Kansas City Chiefs: Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh
92. Dallas Cowboys: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia
93. Green Bay Packers: Joe Mathis, OLB, Washington
94. Pittsburgh Steelers: Corey Clement, RB, Wisconsin
95. Atlanta Falcons: Dorian Johnson, G, Pittsburgh
96. New England Patriots: Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama
97. Denver Broncos (projected compensation for QB Brock Osweiler): Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech
98. Miami Dolphins (projected compensation for DE Olivier Vernon): Nico Siragusa, G, San Diego State
99. Carolina Panthers (projected compensation for CB Josh Norman): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M
100. Denver Broncos (projected compensation for DE Malik Jackson): Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky
101. Los Angeles Rams (projected compensation for CB Janoris Jenkins): Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.)
102. Baltimore Ravens (projected compensation for G Kelechi Osemele): Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
103. Cleveland Browns: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA
104. San Francisco 49ers: Carlos Henderson, WR, Louisiana Tech
105. Jacksonville Jaguars: Taylor Moton, G, Western Michigan
106. Chicago Bears: Noah Brown, WR, Ohio State
107. Los Angeles Rams: Lorenzo Jerome, S, St. Francis (Pa.)
108. Los Angeles Chargers: Shelton Gibson, WR, West Virginia
109. Washington Redskins (from New York Jets): Derek Rivers, OLB, Youngstown State
110. Carolina Panthers: Kevin King, CB, Washington
111. Cincinnati Bengals: Alex Anzalone, LB, Florida
112. Chicago Bears: Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA
113. New Orleans Saints: Jessamen Dunker, G, Tennessee State
114. Philadelphia Eagles: Nazair Jones, DT, North Carolina
115. Arizona Cardinals: Jeremy Cutrer, CB, Middle Tennessee
116 (tie). Minnesota Vikings: Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson
116 (tie). Indianapolis Colts: Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
118. Baltimore Ravens: Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU
119. Washington Redskins: Davon Godchaux, DE, LSU
120. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Maye, S, Florida
121. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Victor Salako, OT, Oklahoma State
122. Denver Broncos: Calvin Munson, LB, San Diego State
123. Detroit Lions: Duke Riley, OLB, LSU
124. Minnesota Vikings (from Miami Dolphins): Danny Isidora, G, Miami (Fla.)
125. Oakland Raiders: KD Cannon, WR, Baylor
126. Houston Texans: Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami (Fla.)
127. New England Patriots (from Seattle Seahawks: Jamaal Williams, RB, BYU
128. Kansas City Chiefs: Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama
129. Dallas Cowboys: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame
130. Green Bay Packers: Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
131. Pittsburgh Steelers: Chris Wormley, DE, Michigan
132. Atlanta Falcons: Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo
133. New York Giants: Dan Skipper, OT, Arkansas
134. Kansas City Chiefs (compensation for CB Sean Smith): Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan
135. Seattle Seahawks (compensation for LB Bruce Irvin): Alex Kozan, G, Auburn
136. Cleveland Browns (compensation for C Alex Mack): Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pittsburgh
137. Cincinnati Bengals (compensation for WR Marvin Jones): Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado
138. Indianapolis Colts (compensation for TE Coby Fleener): Ezra Robinson, CB, Tennessee State
139. Cleveland Browns (compensation for S Tashaun Gipson): Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU
140. Los Angeles Rams (compensation for S Rodney McLeod): J.J. Dielman, C, Utah
141. Kansas City Chiefs (compensation for G Jeff Allen): Jalen Robinette, WR, Air Force
Follow Chad Reuter on Twitter @Chad_Reuter.