Prince Amukamara is headed to Jacksonville.
- Remaining free agents
- NFC free agency grades
- AFC free agency grades
- Free agency winners and losers
- Seven riskiest free-agent signings
- Robert Griffin III signs with Cleveland Browns
- Wesseling: Which franchises are on the rise?
- Collateral damage: Players hurt by free agency
- Collateral benefits: Players aided by free agency
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported the cornerback will sign a one-year deal with the Jaguars, according to a source informed of the contract. The Jaguars later announced Amukamara signed the deal.
Amukamara, who was ranked No. 20 on the top 99 available free agents, hit the free agent market after five seasons with the New York Giants.
This is a nice, inexpensive deal for Jags general manager David Caldwell, who continues to his defensive haul in free agency. The team signed defensive lineman Malik Jackson and safety Tashaun Gipson earlier this week.
Amukamara has seven career interceptions.
Here's other transactions we're tracking on Friday:
4. The Bucs continued to re-tool their defense, adding pass rusher Robert Ayers. The former Giant agreed to a three-year deal worth $21 million with $10.5 million in guarantees, per Rapoport.
10. The Niners re-signed kicker Phil Dawson to a one-year, $3.1 million deal, fully guaranteed, Rapoport reports.
Be sure to stay up to date on the latest transactions with the free agency tracker.