Here are the rest of the big Week 11 injuries:
1. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported that New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski suffered a broken forearm during the Patriots' final extra-point attempt in a 59-24 win over the Indianapolis Colts and likely will undergo surgery Monday. He's expected to miss four to six weeks. Aaron Hernandez (ankle) could return for the Patriots' Thanksgiving Day game against the New York Jets, but this clearly is a massive loss.
2. Denver Broncos running back Willis McGahee left the 30-23 win over the San Diego Chargers in the first half with a knee injury. Ronnie Hillman took over at running back (fantasy alert). McGahee experienced swelling in his knee and will undergo an MRI on Monday, according to Broncos coach John Fox.
3. Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith suffered a high ankle sprain during the 23-20 overtime victory over the Cleveland Browns. He will miss the Thanksgiving showdown against the Washington Redskins. The Cowboys' offensive line is in very rough shape.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Eric Wright left the 27-21 overtime win over the Carolina Panthers with an Achilles injury and did not return. The Bucs' secondary already was struggling before Wright's injury.
6. Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blaine Gabbert left with an elbow contusion and did not return in a 43-37 overtime loss to the Houston Texans. Jaguars coach Mike Mularkey indicated Chad Henne might start at quarterback next week after a great effort against the Texans.
Top 10 photos of 2012: Week 11take a look at the best action photos from around the league in Week 11.
12. Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta suffered a concussion in the Ravens' 13-10 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers on "Sunday Night Football." Steelers running back Isaac Redman also suffered a concussion and did not return.Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.