It's Wednesday. The first injury report is out. Let's get to it:
1. Aaron Rodgers showed up on the Green Bay Packers' injury report. His calf injury is newsworthy, but the quarterback still was able to practice on a limited basis. We're more worried about how Rodgers' tackles will hold up Sunday against the St. Louis Rams' pass rush.
2. Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (ankle) sat out practice Wednesday. He's fully expected to play this week against the Arizona Cardinals, but the lingering issue is a bit of a concern. Vikings wide receiver Jerome Simpson (back) fully practiced, so he should get his $60,000 this week.
9. New England Patriots wide receiver Brandon Lloyd didn't show up on the injury report after hurting his shoulder last week against the Seattle Seahawks. Half of his teammates did make the list, in typical Patriots style.
11. Uh oh, again. New York Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) sat out practice Wednesday. It sounds like he'll return to the field later in the week.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall sat out of practice with his Achilles injury. Safety Troy Polamalu (calf) and center Maurkice Pouncey (knee) also sat out. Pouncey and Polamalu are expected to miss Sunday night's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.