It's Wednesday. The first injury report is out. Let's get to it:
1. Aaron Rodgers showed up on the Green Bay Packers' injury report. His calf injury is newsworthy, but the quarterback still was able to practice on a limited basis. We're more worried about how Rodgers' tackles will hold up Sunday against the St. Louis Rams' pass rush.
2. Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (ankle) sat out practice Wednesday. He's fully expected to play this week against the Arizona Cardinals, but the lingering issue is a bit of a concern. Vikings wide receiver Jerome Simpson (back) fully practiced, so he should get his $60,000 this week.
3. The Washington Redskins continue to be conservative with wide receiver Pierre Garcon's foot injury.
4. Matt Cassel is healthy enough to split snaps with Brady Quinn. Who will be the Kansas City Chiefs' starting quarterback after the bye week? The intrigue!
5. Cleveland Browns running back Trent Richardson (chest, rib) practiced Wednesday. He was limited, but it looks like he'll be ready to go this week against the Indianapolis Colts.
6. Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray (foot) missed practice, as expected. He reportedly won't play this week against the Carolina Panthers.
7. Greg Jennings (groin) remains out of practice for the Packers. It wouldn't be a surprise if the wide receiver missed another game.
8. New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham (ankle) sat out of practice. The team expressed optimism that Graham's injury wasn't too serious, but this is worth tracking all week.
9. New England Patriots wide receiver Brandon Lloyd didn't show up on the injury report after hurting his shoulder last week against the Seattle Seahawks. Half of his teammates did make the list, in typical Patriots style.
10. San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Mario Manningham (shoulder) officially is questionable for "Thursday Night Football." He's expected to play against the Seahawks.
11. Uh oh, again. New York Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) sat out practice Wednesday. It sounds like he'll return to the field later in the week.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall sat out of practice with his Achilles injury. Safety Troy Polamalu (calf) and center Maurkice Pouncey (knee) also sat out. Pouncey and Polamalu are expected to miss Sunday night's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.