There is a lot of injury information to know on Sunday mornings. We'll round up the biggest news right here every week. We'll update the page throughout the morning.
1. NFL.com and NFL Network's Albert Breer reported that New Orleans Saints wide receiver Marques Colston will play against the Kansas City Chiefs despite his foot injury. He is indeed active for the game. Colston did not look 100 percent last week.
Lombardi: Deep Blue
have depth that is second to none,
writes, and it showed in Thursday night's win in Carolina.
2. St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson will face the Chicago Bears on Sunday, according to NFL Network's Stacey Dales. The news is a surprise after Jackson didn't practice all week.
3. ESPN reported Sunday that San Diego Chargers running back Ryan Mathews is expected to play against the 2-0 Atlanta Falcons. That's no surprise considering he fully practiced all week. It will be Mathews' first game of the season.
4. NFL Network's Michelle Beisner reports Washington Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon will not face the Cincinnati Bengals. He was doubtful on the injury report because of his foot injury. Leonard Hankerson and Aldrick Robinson figure to split Garcon's snaps.
5. Green Bay Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings "looked good" at practice Saturday. He's officially questionable to face the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night, but things are pointing up.
6. Tight end Kellen Winslow is expected to be active for his first game with the New England Patriots on Sunday night, according to ESPN.
7. Austin Collie is active for the Colts. Dwight Freeney is inactive.
8. The Rams made wide receiver Brian Quick inactive Sunday. Austin Pettis up over him. Quick had a lot of offseason hype but hasn't found a role early in the year.
9. The 49ers will be without running back Brandon Jacobs and wide receiver Ted Ginn once again.
10. Lions running back Mikel Leshoure will start in his first game back from suspension.
11. Browns return man Josh Cribbs is active despite being limited in practice all week.
12. Javon Ringer is out for the Titans at running back. Chris Johnson will carry the load again.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.