ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE NFL IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
|Stadium Entries and Gates Open||2:30 PM|
|Team Warm-Ups||5:10 PM|
|Player Introductions||6:00 PM|
|National Anthem||6:00 PM|
NO RE-ENTRY TO THE STADIUM
Re-entry is not allowed once a guest exits the stadium, aside from individuals with service animals.
SUPER BOWL GUEST SERVICES
Guests needing assistance may visit one of the Super Bowl Guest Services offices located on the main concourse.
SUPER BOWL CODE OF CONDUCT
The Super Bowl Guest Code of Conduct was developed for all guests to enjoy the experience responsibly. The code of conduct is intended to address behavior that detracts from the gameday experience. Any guest in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and possible arrest. The National Football League asks guests to assist us in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by respecting each other as well as our Super Bowl team members and by refraining from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures (including without limitation the use of any language or gestures that disparage a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin, or to instigate, incite or encourage a comfortable or physical assault)
- Verbal or physical harassment of any other fan, guest, Super Bowl personnel or other person
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement, guest services and security personnel
- Attempting to access areas without a proper ticket or credential or misusing tickets or credentials
To discreetly report unruly behavior or security issues during the game, fans are encouraged to text SBLV, along with a brief description of the issue and location to 69050. You can also call the guest experience hotline at 813-350-6501 to report a disturbance
MOBILITY SERVICES/ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATIONS
Gates Accessible to Individuals Utilizing Mobility Devices:
- All Super Bowl Gates will be accessible to guests utilizing wheelchairs or other mobility assistance devices. ADA Accessible stadium access is available at the North, South, and East Lobbies of Raymond James Stadium
Elevators for guests with disabilities with general tickets are located at Gates A and C. Guests with disabilities with club/suite tickets have access to elevators located just inside the club/suite entrance. Escalators and ramps are also located at each gate.
Assistive Listening System:
Listening devices are available for use. Please go to the nearest guest services to request one on the main concourse located near sections 102, 119, 127, and 144; on the upper concourse near sections 310 and 336; in the club lobbies inside the entrance and club lounges next to the escalators as well as outside the stadium in the south plaza, Gate A and Gate B.
Closed Captioning: Special announcements and/or public addresses will be presented in closed captioning on the ribbon boards within the stadium bowl. Television monitors located throughout the stadium will also offer closed-captioning throughout the game.
ADA Storage: If a guest brings in a cane, walker, wheelchair or other mobility assistance device that does not fit in their seating area, please go to the nearest guest services for storage.
GAMEDAY FAN PLAZA
- Open 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM to all Super Bowl LV ticket holders after passing through security. Please enjoy prior to entering the stadium as stadium re-entry is not allowed for anyone aside from individuals with service animals.
- Activities: Entertainment, unique photo opportunities, including a photo with the Vince Lombardi Trophy, the full collection of 54 Super Bowl Rings and Hall of Fame busts
- Merchandise: NFL Shop presented by VISA
The Super Bowl LV Gameday Ticket Resolution trailer is located outside the secure perimeter of the stadium, in between entry 2 and 3. The trailer will open at 12 PM on gameday.