Super Bowl LI will be played at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas on February 5, 2017.
To view the digital version of the official 2017 Super Bowl LI Game Program, click HERE.
Visit NFLTicketExchange.com to buy authentic, verified tickets.
- Interior Stadium Maps - All Levels
- Exterior Stadium Maps
- GameDay Fan Guide
- Downtown Events Transportation Map
- Parking at Super Bowl
Security screening at NRG Stadium will be significantly heightened for Super Bowl LI.
SECURITY SCREENING ON GAMEDAY BEGINS AT 1:00PM. PLEASE COME EARLY TO AVOID DELAYS AND SPEED THE ENTRANCE OF ALL SPECTATORS.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safe environment and to expedite fan entry into the stadium, the NFL limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Visit NFL.com/AllClear for more details.
All items carried by spectators will be carefully inspected and potentially not permitted into the stadium. Consistent with all NFL games, the NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to the Super Bowl, but if necessary, those outlined below are permissible:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Small clutch bags, 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses or bags larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags/draw string bags that are not clear or exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, luggage of any kind, computer bags, binocular cases and camera bags, and large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers.
The following list is a guide only. It is not intended to be all inclusive.
• Alcohol (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
• Animals (except assistive animals)
• Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others)
• Beach balls
• Beverage (unless purchase at an NFL venue)
• Containers of any type (aerosol cans, coolers of any size, bottles)
• Food (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
• Illegal substances
• Laptop computers
• Laser lights and pointers
• Mace / pepper spray
• Motorized scooters and skateboards
• Noisemakers and horns
• Poles, sticks, missile like objects of any kind
• Selfie sticks
• Firearms, weapons, knives and explosives
Note: Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into the stadium will be the responsibility of the ticketholder and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, NRG Stadium or the Houston Police Department. We urge spectators to secure these items in vehicles or their hotel rooms. The NFL, NRG Stadium and the Houston Police Department will not store prohibited or excluded items for spectators.
Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with lenses more than six inches (6”) long will be permitted. Again, camcorders will be prohibited. Binocular cases and camera bags are not permitted.
Items purchased after passing through security on gameday will be allowed into the stadium.
The cooperation, patience and understanding of spectators is greatly appreciated by the National Football League, NRG Stadium and the Houston Police Department.