Date: Saturday, January 27 - Saturday, February 3, 2018
Location: Minneapolis Convention Center - 1301 Second Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
WATCH HERE as Adam Rank highlights the must-see activities at Super Bowl Experience Driven by Genesis in Minneapolis.
- NOTE: SBXtra tickets are SOLD OUT online. A limited number will be sold at the box office one hour prior to event opening each day.
- USAA and the NFL are proud to offer a $15 discount on Super Bowl Experience tickets for all current and former military. Tickets must be purchased at the Minneapolis Convention Center box office. Please bring your military ID to claim your tickets.
The National Football League will showcase Super Bowl Experience Driven by Genesis at the Minneapolis Convention Center from Saturday, January 27 – Saturday, February 3, 2018. Super Bowl Experience is the most exciting continuous event surrounding Super Bowl LII – pro football's interactive theme park offering participatory games, youth football clinics, merchandise from NFL Shop presented by Visa and autograph sessions from NFL players and Legends. Super Bowl Experience will also feature personalized digital photos, 40-yard dash and vertical jump against NFL players on LED screens, a virtual reality experience, an enhanced Super Bowl rings display and a new NFL Draft set! Share your experiences using #SBLII.
For exclusive access to Super Bowl Experience, and the chance to win tickets to Super Bowl LII, register for Fan Mobile Pass by visiting nfl.com/fanmobilepass.
Share your experiences using #SBLII.
For questions about Super Bowl Experience Driven by Genesis, please contact 612.330.3003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
USAA and the NFL are proud to offer a $15 discount on Super Bowl Experience tickets for all current and former military. Tickets must be purchased at the Minneapolis Convention Center box office. Please bring your military ID to claim your tickets.
Hours of Operation
- Saturday, Jan. 27: 10AM – 10PM
- Sunday, Jan. 28: 10AM – 8PM
- Monday, Jan. 29: 3PM – 8PM
- Tuesday, Jan. 30: 3PM – 8PM
- Wednesday, Jan. 31: 3PM – 10PM
- Thursday, Feb. 1: 10AM – 10PM
- Friday, Feb. 2: 10AM – 10PM
- Saturday, Feb. 3: 10AM – 8PM
SBXtra tickets are SOLD OUT online. A limited number will be sold at the box office one hour prior to event opening each day.
SBXTRA allows fans priority access to their favorite Super Bowl Experience attractions ALL DAY beginning at the time slot that you purchased. Look for the SBXTRA sign at the following attractions:
- Autograph Stage (1 autograph for each SBXTRA purchase)
- Vince Lombardi Trophy (1 photo for each SBXTRA purchase)
- Interactive Games (unlimited access)
- NFL PLAY 60 Clinic Field (unlimited access)
Please note: SBXTRA tickets may be purchased for $55 for both children and adults. This ticket includes a general ticket to Super Bowl Experience which is required for entry into the event. SBXTRA wristbands are valid for the entire day of issue beginning with the time slot that you purchased. Everyone in your party using SBXTRA must have an SBXTRA wristband. Only 50 SBXTRA wristbands are available each hour. Please do not attempt to pick up your SBXTRA wristband prior to the time slot that you purchase it for.
Tickets to Super Bowl Experience
Tickets are available for purchase below! Adults: $35 | Children (12 and under): $25 | SBXtra (Fast Pass): $55 for children and adults. Ticket prices include all games and attractions.
Gear up for Super Bowl LII with NFL Shop!
VIP Super Bowl Experiences
Offering you one-stop planning for your trip with access to hotel accommodations and exclusive events.