Be one of the first to see players and coaches of your Super Bowl teams address fans and thousands of media members after the teams arrive in Houston at Super Bowl Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade on Monday, January 30 at Minute Maid Park™ in Houston, Texas.
Super Bowl Opening Night is a shift from the traditional Media Day held on Tuesday morning.
- EVENTS SCHEDULE (all times are approximate)
- Doors Open – 5:30PM
- NFC Team Interview Session Begins – 7PM
- Joint Team Interview – 8PM
- X-Ambassadors Performance – 8:30PM
- AFC Team Interview Session Begins – 9PM
- Fireworks – 10PM (weather permitting)
- X-Ambassadors Performance – 10:15PM
Celebrate with cheerleaders, team mascots, a live performance by X-Ambassadors, a free Super Bowl gift bag and radio, and appearances by Pro Football Hall of Famer, Warren Moon and former Houston Texan, Andre Johnson.
Tickets for Super Bowl Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade are SOLD OUT.
Super Bowl Opening Night will air live on NFL Network, ESPN, FS1 and Fox Deportes!