Just because there is no football being played and the 2012 season is still months away, that doesn't mean there isn't room for NFL power rankings. That's right, Elliot Harrison's post-free-agent frenzy edition will be unveiled later today, so be sure to check back to find out who the movers and shakers are.
Here's what else is on tap for Tuesday:
•Even before Peyton Manning missed all of the 2011 season because of complications from four neck procedures, some scouts had already noticed the 13-year veteran quarterback's velocity suffering. Check back later for Albert Breer's take on the possibility of Manning returning to his Hall of Fame form.
Reuter: QB musical chairs
The offseason has been a big game of QB musical chairs. Who's still standing? Chad Reuter eyes draft quarterbacks. **More ...**
•Tim Tebow was introduced to a giant gathering of media as the Jets' starting -- err, backup -- quarterback Monday. Jeff Darlington, though, says the team might as well make Tebow the starter if all it's going to do is feed the beast.
• Bill Parcells as the Saints' head coach while Sean Payton serves his one-year suspension? Our experts debate if it's the right move for the team and the Big Tuna, who doesn't feel like he has the urge to coach again.
• NFL.com has picked the 64 best teams of the Super Bowl era and, through March, we're asking fans to vote on them. Now is your chance to settle the Final Four.
• Always dreamed of watching the NFL draft in person? Enter now to win a trip to the 2012 draft, where you could be announcing a pick live at Radio City Music Hall.
• Sign up to receive NFL Magazine for exclusive content from some of the league's ultimate insiders.
• The NFL has grown from humble roots to a league with a global fan base, and it's not stopping. Take a look at the sport's evolution.
• Happy birthday to one of the NFL's original dual-threat quarterbacks, four-time Pro Bowl pick Randall Cunningham, who turns 49 on Tuesday.