It's time for this week's rankings. You are either starting your playoff push, or right in the middle of it. So no time for dawdling, it's time to get to the rankings.
*Andrew Luck has briefly worked back into my good graces. There are a lot of poor quarterback matchups up there, or at least a few I'm worried about.
- I want to like Wilson's lineup more than I do.
- Charles and McCoy are too often overshadowed by Adrian Peterson, but these guys are absolutely money.
- Only Moreno could lose so many carries at the goal line to Montee Ball, and yet still be one of the best fantasy options going. It's crazy.
- Now you're turning it up, Jackson? I can get behind that.
- Allen should not be slowed by his shoulder injury at all, and the good news is the Broncos are a pretty good matchup.
- Yep, I'm buying in on Cameron. The matchup against the Bears is pretty decent -- not great, but decent.
- Pitta is back!
- Yeah, kickers.
- The Jags have played some pretty good defense over the last couple of weeks. Might want to jump on the bandwagon right now.
For the record, you can submit your fantasy questions to NFL Fantasy Live, Michael Fabiano or me on Twitter. But realize, NFL Fantasy Live has 100,000 followers, and Fabiano has 100,000. Me? Just four. See, the odds are better I will answer your question, so hit me up both via Twitter or via Facebook. And if you follow him on Sundays, he'll quote "The Wolf" from "Pulp Fiction" and then it's game on! Although, it's tough to catch me on Facebook. Twitter is your go-to. Also be sure to catch the latest "Dave Dameshek Football Program."