The 6-foot-4 enigmatic receiver was waived by the Titans over the weekend after three seasons. Hunter caught 68 passes for 1,116 yards and eight touchdowns in his time in Tennessee. He never broke the 500-yard barrier in a single season.
Hunter has the physical gifts to stick on the Dolphins roster, but he will have a steep climb. Hunter will start buried behind Jarvis Landry, Kenny Stills and DeVante Parker. Rookie Leonte Carroo and Jakeem Grant also made the Dolphins' initial 53-man roster.
Parker, however, is dealing with a hamstring injury, which could be one reason Miami decided to claim Hunter.
- The **Kansas City Chiefs** claimed former Packers linebacker Sam Barrington. K.C. also picked up offensive tackle Bryan Witzmann.
- After being released by the Giants, running back Andre Williams was awarded to the **San Diego Chargers** on the waiver wire. San Diego also claimed former Browns defensive back Pierre Desir and Lions defensive tackle Caraun Reid.
- Jace Amaro is headed to Nashville. The former Jets tight end was picked up off the waiver wire by the **Tennessee Titans**.
- The **Cleveland Browns** were rather active on the waiver wire. Hue Jackson's sqaud picked up five players, including running back George Atkinson, who impressed with the Raiders this preseason. Joining Atkinson are Corey Lemonier, Briean Boddy-Calhoun, Marcus Burley and Tyrone Holmes.
- Eric Kush is taking his tanks to the Windy City. The former Rams guard, who made a name for himself -- and his arms -- on Hard Knocks, has been picked up by the **Chicago Bears** on waivers. Former Patriots defensive back Cre'von LeBlanc will be joining him.
Six-year veteran tight end Logan Paulsen was signed by the Bears after being released by the Redskins ahead of Saturday's 53-man deadline.
The Bears are signing offensive lineman Josh Sitton to a three-year deal worth $21.75 million with $10 million in guarantees, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported per a source.
- The **Jacksonville Jaguars** have picked up two notable cuts from Saturday: former Ravens linebacker Arthur Brown and ex-Titans defensive back Marqueston Huff.
- Former Raiders defensive back Neiko Thorpe is off to Indiana. The **Indianapolis Colts** picked up the five-year veteran on the waiver wire, along with defensive back Matthias Farley, to add bodies to their secondary.
- The **New York Jets** addressed their lack of tight end depth with a trip to the waiver wire, picking up Braedon Bowman and Brian Parker to replace Amaro and Nate Sudfeld. Gang Green also claimed running back Troymaine Pope and defensive back Darryl Roberts.
- The **Cincinnati Bengals** picked up quarterback Jeff Driskel, who was previously on the 49ers' roster.
- The **Philadelphia Eagles** claimed defensive back Terrence Brooks from Baltimore, linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill from Foxborough and wide receiver Bryce Treggs from San Francisco.
- On Monday, the New York Giants signed veteran journeyman quarterback Josh Johnson, per his agent Doug Hendrickson.