"None to my knowledge," Childress told the Minneapolis Star Tribune on Monday. "That's not our responsibility."
The NFL is investigating allegations that Favre sent inappropriate photos and messages to a New York Jets game hostess when he played for that team in 2008.
After Sunday's 24-21 victory over the Dallas Cowboys, Favre told reporters that he hasn't declined to speak with NFL officials, nor had any contact with the league about the allegations.
"I haven't talked to anybody," Favre said. "I haven't declined."
NFL Network also reported Sunday that the league hadn't yet met with Jenn Sterger, the woman who allegedly received the messages and photos from Favre. Sterger's manager declined comment.
Last week, the sports website Deadspin posted a video that contained the messages and voicemails, along with several below-the-waist photos -- said to be of Favre -- that were allegedly sent to Sterger's cell phone. Sterger, now a TV personality for the Versus network, didn't grant an interview to Deadspin for the report. The website said it bought the material from a third party it didn't identify.
Depending on what the league's investigation finds, Favre could be fined or suspended under the NFL's personal-conduct policy.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.