Tuesday's health and safety news from the world of sports:
- USA Today profiled former USA women's hockey player Caitlin Cahow, whose life is back to normal after two years of recovering from a concussion.
- The Canton Repository examined the concussion issue and how it affects its area parents and players.
- [The Fairfax News reported](http://fairfaxnews.com/2013/08/fcps-becomes-first-school-district-in- u-s-to-adopt-heads-up-football-rules/) on the introduction of Heads Up Football in the Fairfax (Va.) County schools.
- KATU-TV looked at how Portland, Ore., area youth leagues are using the Heads Up Football program for safer tackling techniques.
- WBRL-TV in Columbus, Ga., reported on a Heads Up Football clinic for parents hosted by USA Football Ambassador Buddy Curry.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor