Cornerback Janoris Jenkins, who's been battling an ankle injury and hasn't practiced all week, appears to be a game-time decision for New York's tilt with the Philadelphia Eagles, coach Ben McAdoo told reporters Friday.
"We'll take a look to see how he does tomorrow," the coach said of Jenkins. "We'll have a quick practice [Saturday] and if he is able to do anything and have some productivity, we'll take a look at him on game day."
In other Giants injury news, New York has ruled out linebacker B.J. Goodson (shin), offensive tackle Bobby Hart (ankle) and linebacker J.T. Thomas (groin) for Sunday's game.
Here are some other injuries we're monitoring on this Week 3 Friday:
- Defensive tackle Brandon Williams (foot) didn't make the trip to England and he's been officially ruled out for the Ravens' game against the Jaguars. The Ravens also listed corner Jaylen Hill (thigh) and tight end Maxx Williams (ankle) as out. Receiver Michael Campanaro (ankle), running back Terrance West (calf) and linebacker Za'Darius Smith (knee, ankle) are questionable.
- Green Bay Packers coach Jordy Nelson (quad) is "progressing," coach Mike McCarthy announced. The wideout practiced Friday and is listed as questionable. Receiver Randall Cobb (shoulder) and defensive tackle Mike Daniels (hip) are listed as doubtful.
- Bills coach Sean McDermott said defensive tackle Marcell Dareus (ankle) won't practice again Friday, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. He remains day to day. In addition, McDermott said he "feels good" defensive end Shaq Lawson (foot) will play Sunday. Offensive tackle Cordy Glenn (ankle) told reporters he won't play.
Cornerback Orlando Scandrick (hand) was limited at practice. Wideout Terrance Williams (ankle), linebacker Anthony Hitchens (knee), and cornerback Chidobe Awuzie (hamstring) did not participate at practice.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars listed quarterback Chad Henne (illness), cornerback Jalen Ramsey (ankle) and offensive lineman Cam Robinson (shoulder) as questionable.
- Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano said cornerback Vontae Davis (groin) had a good week but "we'll see" when it comes to his status for Sunday.
- Denver Broncos offensive lineman Garrett Bolles, who was carted off the field Sunday with a lower leg injury, is listed as questionable to play Sunday.
- The Washington Redskins ruled running back Rob Kelley (rib), cornerback Josh Norman (shoulder), tight end Jordan Reed (rib, sternum) and linebacker Mason Foster (shoulder) as questionable for Sunday's game against the Oakland Raiders. Norman told reporters earlier this week he feels like he'll be "all right come game day."
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Kwon Alexander (hamstring) will not play against the Minnesota Vikings. Defensive tackle Chris Baker and defensive end Jacquies Smith are doubtful because of illness. Linebacker Devante Bond (knee), cornerback Brent Grimes (shoulder) and defensive tackle Gerald McCoy (ankle) are questionable.
- The New York Jets listed Rontez Miles (eye) as doubtful and defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson (shoulder) as questionable.
- Cardinals wideout John Brown (quadricep) did not participate at practice. Linebacker Deone Buccannon (ankle), tight end Jermaine Gresham (ribs), linebacker Karlos Dansby (hip), guard Mike Lupati (tricep) and wideout J.J. Nelson were limited.