Here are the other notable injuries we were tracking this weekend:
- Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett suffered a neck injury in the fourth quarter of Seattle's win over Los Angeles. Punter Jon Ryan was released from the hospital after being diagnosed with a concussion during the game.
Defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence (back) was ruled out. Linebacker Sean Lee (knee) and tackle Tyron Smith (back/knee) are both questionable after being limited in practice.
- The Falcons continue to play it safe with wide receiver Julio Jones. He is ruled out for Sunday with his toe sprain, the team announced.
Vikings safety Harrison Smith (ankle), cornerback Trae Waynes (concussion), guard Brandon Fusco (concussion) and wideout Laquon Treadwell (ankle) were all ruled out.
- Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David (hamstring) will be a game-time decision, coach Dirk Koetter said. He is listed as questionable. Offensive tackle Demar Dotson remains in the concussion protocol.
- The Jaguars ruled out receiver Allen Hurns, who will miss his third straight game with a hamstring injury.
- Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (shoulder) and wideout Kelvin Benjamin (back) were both full participants after being limited at practice on Friday. Linebacker Luke Kuechly (concussion) was a full participant and has cleared concussion protocol. Newton, Benjamin and Kuechly are all listed as questionable for Monday.
- Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall is out for Sunday while long-snapper Casey Kreiter was placed on injured reserve.
- Packers running back James Starks (concussion) did not travel with the team and will not play against the Bears. Aaron Rodgers (calf) and Randall Cobb (ankle) are both questionable; Rodgers was listed as questionable last week against the Seahawks before starting the game. Clay Matthews (shoulder) is not on the injury report.
- Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola (ankle) has been ruled out yet again. Tight end Martellus Bennett (ankle/shoulder), cornerback Malcolm Butler (hip), linebacker Dont'a Hightower (knee), cornerback Eric Rowe (hamstring) and special teamer Matthew Slater (foot) are all listed as questionable against the Broncos.
The team announced Saturday they've placed linebacker Derrick Johnson (Achilles) on injured reserve.