Tyreek Hill is back on the practice field.
The Kansas City Chiefs receiver is on the field and in pads Friday, per BJ Kissel of the team's official website. How much he participates remains to be seen.
The speedy wideout being back at practice after missing just two days underscores that Hill and the Chiefs avoided any serious injury issue.
Fellow wide receiver Mecole Hardman left practice early due to an illness, according to Brooke Pryor with the Kansas City Star.
Here's other NFL news we're monitoring Friday:
- The Seattle Seahawks have seen their defensive line depleted due to suspension (Jarran Reed) and injury (L.J. Collier) during training camp, but it looks like good news is on the horizon.
The positive outlook from Carroll jives with an July report from NFL Newtork's Tom Pelissero.
- Bengals center Billy Price has passed a physical and is expected to return to practice today, the team announced. Price was placed on the Active/Non-Football Injury list last Friday.
Cincy coach Zac Taylor told reporters wideout John Ross (hamstring) remains "day to day."
The team also announced the signings of offensive linemen Pat Lawrence and Parker Ehinger, wide receiver Isaac Zico and linebacker Hayes Pullard. Offensive lineman Tariq Cole and running back Xavier Turner were released.
- The Lions announced that they have activated cornerback Darius Slay from active/non-football injury.
San Fran announced it claimed tight end Daniel Helm off waivers from the Chargers and released tight end Niles Paul.
- Rapoport reports the Falcons are releasing rookie cornerback Rashard Causey, who was a highly regarding UDFA signing out of the University of Central Florida. Causey had been dealing with a hamstring injury, Rapoport adds. Atlanta announced the move and that it had signed safety Ronald Martin. The Falcons later announced the signing of cornerback Hamp Cheevers and the release of long snapper Kyle Vasey.
- The Washington Redskins signed defensive back D.J. White on Friday and waived linebacker Andrew East, the team announced.
- The Philadelphia Eagles announced the signing of tight end Alex Ellis and that they had waived linebacker Joey Alfieri on Friday.
- A day after announcing kicker Phil Dawson's retirement, the Cleveland Browns signed Dawson and added him to the reserve/retired list. Also on Friday, the team announced it had signed tight end Mik'Quan Dean and waived wide receiver Blake Jackson (knee) with an injury designation.