Edelman (chest) is making the trip to Buffalo and the expectation is he plays, NFL Network's Mike Giardi reported Saturday afternoon.
Here is other news we're monitoring on Saturday:
- The Los Angeles Chargers announced Saturday that running back Melvin Gordon has been activated, which was expected after Gordon ended his holdout Thursday and coach Anthony Lynn said there was a chance he could play on Sunday against the Dolphins. L.A. also promoted receiver Andre Patton from the practice squad. In corresponding moves, defensive end Chris Peace was waived and cornerback Dontae Johnson was released.
- Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Geoff Swain has been downgraded to questionable due to illness, the team announced on Saturday.
- The Detroit Lions announced a pair of roster moves on Saturday, as they signed wide receiver Travis Fulgham to the practice squad and released defensive tackle Frank Herron from the practice squad.
- The Minnesota Vikings promoted wide receiver Davion Davis from the practice squad to the active roster and waived cornerback Nate Meadors.
- Atlanta Falcons safety Keanu Neal, who was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct for throwing his helmet after suffering a season-ending Achilles injury in Week 3, will not be fined, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported.