Tuesday's health and safety news from the world of football:
- Pro Football Talk reported on a new NFL policy being negotiated with the NFL Players Association that would require a suspension for first-offense DUI violations. It is tied to the league's HGH negotiations.
- The Montgomery (Ala.) Advertiser featured former NFL player Bobby Abrams, who brings a fearless style to education.
- KBTX-TV in Bryan, Texas, profiled former NFL player Ty Warren, who pushes Robertson County kids to aim higher.
- The Daily Comet in Lafourche Parish, La., featured former NFL official Carl Johnson and how he is giving back to his community.
- KARE-TV in Minneapolis talked to officials with the Mayo Clinic, where they said the King-Devick concussion test works on children to determine concussions.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor