Monday's Heads Up Football news:
- WESH-TV in Orlando reported that more than 200 mothers are expected Monday at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for a Moms Football Safety Clinic sponsored by USA Football as part of the Pop Warner Super Bowl.
- Patriots.com profiled Heads Up Football Advisory Committee member Chris Golic, who will begin a monthly column for NFL Evolution this week, as she represents the program at the Pop Warner Super Bowl.
- The Wilmington Town Crier in Woburn, Massachusetts, reported on how the area's youth football league went above and beyond to meet Heads Up specifications.
- A Des Moines Register editorial mentioned the Heads Up Football program as one way for coaches to make football safer.
- The North Wilkes Journal-Patriot in Wilkesboro, North Carolina, reported that the North Carolina High School Athletic Association Board of Directors approved a measure to work with the Carolina Panthers to implement the Heads Up Football program.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor