This is how the NFL's 32 teams stack up after Week 2:
IN THE HUNT
Teams, listed with record and previous week's ranking, that look good enough to be among the 12 playoff qualifiers, but not based on conference:
1. New England (2-0; 2): Can we dispense with the silly conclusions that the Patriots are better at cheating than playing honestly great football?
2. Indianapolis (2-0; 1): Vince Young is amazing, but it shouldn't have been that hard for the Colts to win at Tennessee.
4. Pittsburgh (2-0; 5): So much for Mike Tomlin having a tough time filling those huge head-coaching shoes.
5. Green Bay (2-0; 8): The ageless wonder makes it look as easy on the field as he does in those blue jean commercials.
6. Houston (2-0; unranked): What a difference a quarterback makes.
7. Detroit (2-0; 10): Don't look now but the Lions have put together something that looks as if it could be very special.
8. Washington (2-0; unranked): Playing strong defense while overcoming key injuries on the offensive line makes this a legitimate top-10 team.
9. Denver (2-0; 11): Two weeks, two narrow escapes.
10. San Diego (1-1; 3): What's wrong with these guys?
11. San Francisco (2-0; unranked): With a strong defense, Mike Nolan is OK with playing it ultra-safe on offense.
MIDDLE OF THE PACK
Have a question for Vic on anything NFL related? Don't just sit there -- send it to AskVic@nfl.com, and the best questions will be answered throughout the season right here on NFL.com!