Injuries we're monitoring around the league on this Week 7 Sunday:
- Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan injured his ankle and exited the game in the fourth quarter. He was quickly ruled out. Coach Dan Quinn did not have an update on the severity of the injury following the loss.
- Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson (knee) and cornerback Darius Slay (hamstring) both did not return after suffering injuries.
- Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller did not return due to a hamstring injury. Safety Tashaun Gipson suffered a back injury.
- San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin was evaluated for a head injury. Running back Matt Breida cleared concussion protocol but his eye was evaluated after being poked in the eye.
- Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Najee Goode exited the game with a foot injury. Left tackle Cam Robinson suffered a toe injury and did not return.
- Atlanta Falcons running back Ito Smith was carted off with head and neck injuries. He did not return to the game.
Defensive end Robert Quinn also did not return with a rib injury.