To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into stadiums, NFL teams have implemented an NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into stadiums. Exceptions to this policy will be made for all medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prior to attending a game, fans are encouraged to visit the NFL team's website for additional guidelines specific to the stadium.
A clear bag policy (along with security screenings) will be in place at all NFL London Games and any additional NFL UK events, to provide a safe environment for all fans. All clear bags entering the stadium/event venue must be no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" (30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm) and will be inspected closely by security upon entry to the stadium. The NFL reserves the right to refuse entry of certain items into the stadium consistent with the prohibited items list.
Exceptions will be made to the size limitations for sealed clear bags containing merchandise purchased at NFL Shop. If you intend to enter the stadium/event venue, this bag MUST remain sealed until you pass through stadium screening. Fans are encouraged to retain receipts to demonstrate proof of local purchase.
All fans are prohibited from bringing any bag into the stadium that does not follow the NFL regulations. Visit Europe.nflshop.com to purchase a clear bag.
Fans who require medical equipment that cannot fit in an approved bag, should contact the Tottenham Hotspur customer service team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header 'NFL Bag Exemption'.
Prohibited Items List – NFL London Games/additional NFL UK events
All items carried by fans will be carefully inspected and prohibited items will not be permitted into the stadium/event venue. the NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to the stadium. If necessary, bags outlined below are permissible:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC, and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" (30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm). This includes clear backpacks, clear fanny packs and clear cinch bags that fit within the permissible dimensions. No buckles, grommets/hardware or décor can be concealing any part of the bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar), or
- Small clutch bags, 4.5" x 6.5" (11.5 x 16.5 cm), with or without a handle or strap. (These may be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.)
- Exceptions will be made to the size limitations for SEALED clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags: which contain only merchandise purchased at an NFL venue, which are sealed at the place of purchase, and remain not opened, tampered with, or otherwise altered after purchase.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after they have been inspected, cleared, and affixed with an approved bag tag at a specified lane at each gate.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- purses or bags larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (11.5 x 16.5 cm), coolers, briefcases, bags that are not clear or exceed 12" x 6" x 12" (30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm), luggage of any kind, computer and laptop bags, binocular cases and camera bags which do not comply with the bag policy above, and large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers.
The following list is a guide only. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Note: Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into the stadium will be the responsibility of the ticketholder and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, Stadium, or Security Personnel. The NFL, Stadium and Security Personnel will not store prohibited or excluded items for fans.
*Items purchased after passing through security on gameday will be allowed into the stadium.
Prohibited Items Include:
- Air horns or aerosol cans
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any items deemed dangerous, hazardous, or inappropriate, in management's sole discretion (cable ties, glue, chains and padlocks, chalk, dust or powder substances)
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others).
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, blankets, etc...)
- Beach balls or inflatable devices (balloons)
- Beverage containers, cans, thermoses, glass receptacles, and cups (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Empty, transparent, reusable plastic water bottles up to and including 1 liter are permitted, whether purchased onsite or not
- Bicycles, tricycles, and unicycles of any type
- Use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, or any smoking devices (smoke-free stadium) (Smoking/vaping devices may be possessed, but not used).
- Containers of any type (cans, cold boxes, coolers, hampers, etc…)
- Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No fan cameras with lenses more than six inches (6") long will be permitted. Camcorders will be prohibited, except for credentialed media. Binocular cases and camera bags must comply with the NFL bag policy.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)
- Food and Drinks (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Footballs; inflated balls of any kind
- *Deflated footballs purchased on game day at an NFL venue will be permitted
- Firearms, knives, blades, electronic stunning devices, or weapons of any kind, to include replica firearms and edged weapons
- Fireworks, explosives, ammunition, flares, or pyrotechnics of any kind
- Frisbees and other similar items
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Laptop computers and laptop sleeves
- Large industrial style "permanent" marker pens
- Laser lights and pointers
- Liquids of any type
- Luggage or suitcases
- Mace / pepper spray / chemical irritants
- Motorbike helmets
- Motorized scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, or other self-propelled items (unless medically necessary and tagged at a gate designated for this purpose)
- Musical instruments not used in sanctioned performances (trumpets, drums, and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance)
- Noisemakers, horns, and whistles
- Poles, sticks, Selfie sticks, missile-like objects of any kind
- Pom poms, shakers with stick handles
- Seat cushions with pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers
- Scooters, skateboards, or roller skates
- Smoke canisters
- Spray paint
- Strollers, prams, or pushchairs (unless medically necessary and tagged at a gate designated for this purpose)
- Transmitting devices
- Umbrellas – fixed-shaft umbrellas of any size are prohibited
- Collapsible umbrellas measuring less than 24" (61cm) are permitted but may not be opened within the stadium
- Unauthorized fliers or handbills
BABIES IN ARMS
- A ticket is required for each person, regardless of age (including babies in arms). If you have a child under 18 months of age who you wish to bring to the Game, please visit the ticket office on Gameday to collect a ticket for your child (free of charge).
- Please note, babies will need to sit on their parents' lap and will not be allocated a seat.
Budweiser, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and the NFL want to remind adult fans to drink responsibly on Gameday and respect the other fans. Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited (max 4 alcoholic beverages per purchase). Drunk or disorderly behaviour, or violation of any alcohol policy, will result in immediate ejection from the Stadium, without a refund (violators may be subject to arrest dependent on the situation).
Security screening at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be significantly heightened for the NFL London Games. All items carried by spectators and staff will be carefully inspected and will adhere to the NFL's Clear Bag Policy. Security enhancements including metal detectors and a bag search will be in place. Please arrive early.
The Sensory Suite is located in the North Stand, block 416, and offers a comfortable and calming environment for supporters on the autistic spectrum or with sensory impairments to watch a match, complete with a tactile wall, a bubble tube and several other pieces of sensory equipment. For more information please contact the Access Team at email@example.com
Accessible toilets are available and accessed with RADAR keys
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a fully cashless Stadium which means no cash will be accepted for any purchase made within the Stadium and its surrounding campus. All payments can be made using the following methods:
- All major physical debit and credit cards up to a limit of £100 per contactless transaction are accepted, with higher values being supported by Chip & Pin.
- High-value contactless payments are fully supported with Apple Pay and Goggle Pay.
Respect our Neighbours
Please ensure you use one of our many toilets located across the stadium campus before heading home. Should you require use of a toilet after leaving the stadium, the Club has installed public toilet blocks throughout the local area where we have identified a need.
Public toilets are available at the following locations:·
- Park Lane Close
- Tottenham Green
- Whitehall Road
- Willoughby Lane
- Tottenham Hale Station
- Seven Sisters Station
- Pelham Green
- St Loys
- Scotland Green
As you are arriving at or leaving the stadium, please be considerate to our neighbours. Information on our recycling bins located around the stadium will help ensure you correctly dispose of your waste.