A clear bag policy (along with security screenings) will be in place at all NFL London Games, to provide a safe environment for all our fans. All clear bags entering the stadium must be no larger than 12"x6"x12" and will be inspected closely by security upon entry to the stadium, possibly alongside a pat down. The NFL reserves the right to refuse entry of certain items into the stadium if security believes they are inappropriate.
Exceptions will be made to the size limitations for sealed clear bags containing merchandise purchased at NFL Shop. If you intend to enter the stadium, this bag MUST remain sealed until you pass through stadium screening.
All guests and staff are prohibited from bringing any bag into the stadium that does not follow the NFL regulations.
Visit Europe.nflshop.com to purchase a clear bag
If you require medical equipment that cannot fit in an approved bag, you will need to contact the Tottenham Hotspur customer service team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header 'NFL Bag Exemption'.
Prohibited Items List – NFL London Games
All items carried by spectators will be carefully inspected and prohibited items will not be permitted into the stadium. Consistent with all NFL games, the NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to the stadium, but if necessary, bags outlined below are permissible:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC, and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" (30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar), or
- Small clutch bags, 4.5" x 6.5" (11.5 x 16.5 cm), with or without a handle or strap. (These may be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.)
- Exceptions will be made to the size limitations for SEALED clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags:
- which contain only merchandise purchased at an NFL venue,
- which are sealed at the place of purchase,
- and remain not opened, tampered with, or otherwise altered after purchase.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection and tagging at a specified lane at each gate.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- purses or bags larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (11.5 x 16.5 cm), coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs or "bum bags", cinch bags/draw string bags that are not clear or exceed 12" x 6" x 12" (30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm), luggage of any kind, computer and laptop bags, binocular cases and camera bags which do not comply with the bag policy above, and large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers.
The following list is a guide only. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Note: Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into the stadium will be the responsibility of the ticketholder and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, Stadium, or Security Personnel. The NFL, Stadium and Security Personnel will not store prohibited or excluded items for spectators.
*Items purchased after passing through security on gameday will be allowed into the stadium.
Prohibited Items Include:
- Air horns or aerosol cans
- Alcohol (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any items deemed dangerous, hazardous, or inappropriate, in management's sole discretion
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others).
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, etc...)
- Beach balls or inflatable devices (balloons)
- Beverages (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Beverage containers, cans, thermoses, glass receptacles, and cups (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Empty, transparent, reusable plastic water bottles up to and including 1 liter are permitted, whether purchased onsite or not
- Bicycles, tricycles, and unicycles of any type
- Cigarettes, e-cigarettes, all smoking devices (smoke-free stadium) (Smoking/vaping devices may be possessed, but not used).
- Containers of any type (cans, cold boxes, coolers, hampers, etc…)
- Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with lenses more than six inches (6") long will be permitted. Camcorders will be prohibited, except for credentialed media. Binocular cases and camera bags must comply with the NFL bag policy.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)
- Food and Drinks (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Footballs; inflated balls of any kind
- *Deflated footballs purchased on game day at an NFL venue will be permitted
- Firearms, knives, blades, electronic stunning devices, or weapons of any kind, to include replica firearms and edged weapons
- Fireworks, explosives, ammunition, flares, or pyrotechnics of any kind
- Frisbees and other similar items
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Laptop computers and laptop sleeves
- Large industrial style "permanent" marker pens
- Laser lights and pointers
- Liquids of any type
- Luggage or suitcases
- Mace / pepper spray / chemical irritants
- Motorbike helmets
- Motorized scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, or other self-propelled items (unless medically necessary and tagged at a gate designated for this purpose)
- Musical instruments not used in sanctioned performances (trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance)
- Noisemakers, horns, and whistles
- Poles, sticks, Selfie sticks, missile-like objects of any kind
- Pom poms, shakers with stick handles
- Seat cushions with pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers
- Scooters, skateboards, or roller skates
- Smoke canisters
- Spray paint
- Strollers, prams, or pushchairs (unless medically necessary and tagged at a gate designated for this purpose)
- Transmitting devices
- Umbrellas – fixed-shaft umbrellas of any size are prohibited
- Collapsible umbrellas measuring less than 24" (61cm) are permitted but may not be opened within the stadium
- Unauthorized fliers or handbills