The 2012 NFL schedule is out, and NFL.com's Elliot Harrison counts down the top 12 games he's most anticipating, including a few playoff rematches. Plus, who's got the easiest path to the Super Bowl? NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora breaks it down.
Here's what else is on tap for Wednesday:
• NFL Network announced its expanded 13-game prime-time schedule on Tuesday: See who'll be playing on "Thursday Night Football" in 2012.
• Get an early look at the countdown of the best players going into the 2012 season with "The Top 100 Players of 2012 -- Preview Show" Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on NFL Network.
• Dave Dameshek and Adam Rank get together for an early analysis of the 2012 schedule, including which teams they think will get out to a fast start.
• Is there a peak time for playing football? Do some teams have an advantage based on game time? Stephen Dubner, co-author of the best-selling book, "Freakonomics," explores these questions and more.
• NFL Films' Greg Cosell breaks down one of the most polarizing debates of 2012 draft season: Justin Blackmon vs. Michael Floyd.
• You can keep up with all of our mock drafts by checking out mock draft central. Speaking of, now it's your turn to make your predictions for the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft for a chance to win a trip to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII.
• Find out who team beat writers believe will be drafted in the first 16 picks, as our "On the Beat" mock draft continues.
• Five draft-related "NFL's Top 10" episodes are up for a vote by fans. Select your favorite and then see if it airs April 21 on NFL Network.
• Happy birthday to former NFL LB Wilber Marshall, who turns 50 on Wednesday. Also celebrating a birthday Wednesday is former San Francisco 49ers CB Eric Wright, who turns 53, and former OL Willie Roaf, who turns 42.