The 2012 NFL schedule is out, and NFL.com's Elliot Harrison counts down the top 12 games he's most anticipating, including a few playoff rematches. Plus, who's got the easiest path to the Super Bowl? NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora breaks it down.
Here's what else is on tap for Wednesday:
• NFL Network announced its expanded 13-game prime-time schedule on Tuesday: See who'll be playing on "Thursday Night Football" in 2012.
• Get an early look at the countdown of the best players going into the 2012 season with "The Top 100 Players of 2012 -- Preview Show" Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on NFL Network.
• Dave Dameshek and Adam Rank get together for an early analysis of the 2012 schedule, including which teams they think will get out to a fast start.
• Is there a peak time for playing football? Do some teams have an advantage based on game time? Stephen Dubner, co-author of the best-selling book, "Freakonomics," explores these questions and more.
• Find out who team beat writers believe will be drafted in the first 16 picks, as our "On the Beat" mock draft continues.
• Five draft-related "NFL's Top 10" episodes are up for a vote by fans. Select your favorite and then see if it airs April 21 on NFL Network.