The NFL Rookie Symposium continues Tuesday as NFC players get a crash-course in what it means to join the league. NFL.com's Jeff Darlington recapped Michael Vick's message to rookies on Monday.
Here's what else is on tap for Tuesday:
Darlington: A cautionary tale
At the rookie symposium, Adam Jones discussed the pitfalls that can derail a career, Jeff Darlington reports. **More ...**
• Elliot Harrison starts off the Top 20 games of 2011 by recapping the wild Week 1 affair between the Carolina Panthers and Arizona Cardinals. Check in later Tuesday for the No. 19 game of 2011.
•Brian Orakpo stopped by the NFL Network studios and couldn't contain his excitement about the Washington Redskins' outlook for the upcoming season.
• England's recent misstep in the 2012 European Cup got Adam Rank wondering: What are the worst kicks in NFL history?
•Norv Turner and Andy Reid have spent much of their career fighting off questions about their job security. But which coach brings more to his team? Bucky Brooks will have the breakdown later on Tuesday.
•Matt Hasselbeck might be the Tennessee Titans' present, but Jake Locker is the team's future at quarterback. Around the League takes a look at why Locker might be on the verge of a breakout.
Jeremiah: Rex Ryan vs. Rob Ryan
Who will lead the better defensive unit in 2012: Rex or Rob Ryan? Daniel Jeremiah surveyed 15 NFL execs/scouts. **More ...**
• Is a love connection on the way for Tim Tebow? Olympian Lolo Jones thinks she might have the perfect first date for the New York Jets quarterback.
• Five classic NFL games are up for vote by fans. Check out the options, select your favorite, then see if it airs June 30 on NFL Network.
• Happy birthday to Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, who turns 32 on Tuesday. Also celebrating a birthday is former New York Jets quarterback Chad Pennington, who turns 36.
• Your fantasy team plays in the NFL, so why don't you play on NFL.com? Sign up now to play the official free fantasy game of the NFL.