The NFL announced today the launch of the NFL Newborn Fan Club, a new way for parents to show their team pride and celebrate the newest addition to their football family. Fans may join for free at NFL.com/NewbornFanClub.
The NFL Newborn Fan Club provides fans with a variety of personalized gifts and content, including a digital birth certificate from their favorite team, exclusive offers from Pampers and NFLShop.com, and a sweepstakes entry to win free baby apparel from Gerber Childrenswear.
"Whether Friday night lights, college football Saturdays or NFL games on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays, football continues to be the way for families to come together around a common passion," said NFL Chief Marketing Officer Dawn Hudson. "In order to keep their love for the game strong, we must constantly provide our fans with value and new and exciting content. The NFL Newborn Fan Club provides a way for parents to pass on their football traditions to the next generation of fans."
Fans of all 32 teams may participate in the NFL Newborn Fan Club and will receive team-specific content. A sampling of exclusive benefits from the NFL and its partners that club members will receive for free, include:
- Personalized digital birth certificate containing favorite team and baby's name
- Personalized image of birth announcement on a team video board
- Sweepstakes entry to win baby apparel
- Discounts throughout the year at NFLShop.com, the Official Online Store of the NFL
- Discounts on Pampers products
- NFL Media content tailored to new parents
- Bi-annual newsletters containing NFL and team news and events, NFL digital content and parenting tips from Pampers