Who'll be feeling the heat long after training camp this year? Around the League will examine one key player on each team who's under the most pressure heading into the 2012 season. The latest is new Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley, who finds himself under some pressure from the get-go in Pittsburgh. Can he manage his relationship with star QB Ben Roethlisberger?
Here's what else is on tap for Tuesday:
• Twenty NFL teams will take to the practice field for organized team activities Tuesday, and NFL Network's "Total Access" will have live updates at 7 p.m. ET from Jeff Darlington with the Miami Dolphins, Michelle Beisner in San Diego with the Chargers and Aditi Kinkhabwala reporting on the Atlanta Falcons.
• Daniel Jeremiah is getting into the Olympics mindset, handing out NFL Podium Awards for the top three players at each position group. So far he's done offensive linemen and special teams weapons. Today, he takes on defensive backs and tight ends.
• Now that the Memorial Day weekend is over, football fans will soon be antsy for the season to arrive. We break down the key dates in the 100 days until the 2012 season kicks off.
• It's halftime for "The Top 100: Players of 2012." Get up to speed with NFL Network's "Halfway Recap" special Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET, and tune in Wednesday at the same time as the next 10 players are revealed.
• An abbreviated offseason in 2011 forced teams to keep things simple with their playbooks. That won't be the case in Tennessee this year, according to OC Chris Palmer.
• Father's Day will be here soon, and NFL Shop is the perfect place to shop for your dad's gift, with sales on everything from polos to NFL-themed golf bags.