Friday's health and safety news from the world of sports:
- Former NFL lineman Brian Holloway talked to the Los Angeles Times about how he is using social media to catch an estimated 400 teens who broke into his Albany, N.Y., area vacation house and trashed it during a party.
- Yahoo!Sports' The Postgame presented a graphic to show what the 27 gameday medical team members do at every NFL game.
- The Prescott (Ariz.) Daily Courier reported on a local child who was one of the first to receive Riddell's new Revolution IQ HITS helmet.
- Ogemaw County Herald in Michigan reported how coaches are reacting to the state's new concussion law.
- WCAX-TV profiled researchers at the University of Vermont who are trying to make better MRIs for concussion victims.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor