The Atlanta Falcons will be without their top wideout Sunday against Carolina.
Wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) will be inactive versus the Panthers, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports. Jones was considered a game-time decision.
Jones hadn't practiced since leaving Monday night's game.
In three games this season, the Alabama product has 15 receptions for 213 yards.
The Falcons (0-4) will seek to get their first win against visiting Carolina (2-2) at 1 p.m. ET.
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 5 games:
- Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (shin) is expected to play against the Baltimore Ravens, according to Pelissero. Mixon has been officially declared active.
- Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III (knee/hamstring) and tackle Trent Brown (calf) will be active today vs. the Chiefs, Pelissero reports, per source. They have since been officially declared active. Both were listed as questionable.
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (knee/illness) was 100 percent Friday and will start against the Bengals, according to head coach John Harbaugh. He'll have help: Cornerbacks Marcus Peters and Jimmy Smith, wide receiver Marquise Brown, tight end Mark Andrews and left tackle Ronnie Stanley -- all listed as questionable -- are expected to play, sources tell Pelissero and Mike Garafolo. Everyone listed has been officially declared active.
- Washington defensive end Chase Young, who missed last week's game with a groin injury, is expected to play today against the Los Angeles Rams, a source tells Pelissero. Quarterback Dwayne Haskins, who is expected to be inactive today, has a stomach virus and was sent back to the team hotel on Sunday, Pelissero reports. Haskins was benched for Kyle Allen this week. Linebacker Cole Holcomb (knee) has been declared inactive while guard Wes Schweitzer (elbow) is active.
- San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel, who missed two practices this week because of a non-COVID illness, has passed through protocols and is expected to play against the Miami Dolphins, per Pelissero.
- Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Myles Jack (ankle) and cornerback C.J. Henderson (shoulder) are officially inactive vs. the Texans. Both were listed as questionable.
- Houston Texans tight end Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) and linebacker Benardrick McKinney (shoulder) are officially inactive. Both were listed as questionable.
- Arizona Cardinals safety Chris Banjo (hamstring), who was listed as questionable, has been declared inactive.
- New York Jets wide receiver Breshad Perriman (ankle) and rookie tackle Mekhi Becton (shoulder), who were listed as doubtful, are officially inactive vs. the Cardinals.
- Los Angeles Rams linebacker Micah Kiser (groin) has been officially declared inactive. Cornerback Troy Hill (ankle) is active. Both were listed as questionable.