Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon, who didn't practice this week but did work out on Saturday, will play Sunday. He was not listed among the Bengals' inactives.
Mixon suffered a low-grade ankle sprain and won't be 100%, but the Oklahoma product is slated to go against the Green Bay Packers.
In four games this season, the former second-round pick is averaging 88.3 rushing yards per game and has scored two touchdowns.
Other injury news we are keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Week 5 games:
- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (knee), wide receiver Amari Cooper (hamstring) and defensive end Randy Gregory (knee) are all expected to play today against the New York Giants, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
- Denver Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) cleared the protocol and, barring a setback, will play against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Rapoport reports. Running back Melvin Gordon III (lower leg) and wide receiver Courtland Sutton -- who sprained his ankle in practice -- will also both play.
- Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (shoulder/hamstring) was downgraded to out for Sunday's game against the Buccaneers.
- Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (groin), running back Jamaal Williams (hip), tight end T.J. Hockenson (knee) and offensive tackle Penei Sewell (ankle) are all active against the Vikings in Minnesota.
- Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Chris Jones, who has been receiving treatment on his wrist, is considered a true game-time decision against the Buffalo Bills, a source tells Rapoport.
- Washington running back Antonio Gibson (shin) and wide receiver Curtis Samuel (groin) are both expected to play against the New Orleans Saints, barring a setback, Rapoport reports. Both are active.
- New York Jets cornerback Brandin Echols (concussion) and defensive tackle Nathan Shepherd (knee) are both active against the Falcons after being listed as questionable.
- Atlanta Falcons reserve quarterback Feleipe Franks is inactive against New York.
- Houston Texans receiver Danny Amendola (thigh) is inactive against New England.
- Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (ankle), who was questionable, is inactive against Detroit.
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey (hamstring), who was doubtful, is inactive against Philadelphia.
- Green Bay Packers left tackle Elgton Jenkins (ankle) is inactive against the Bengals.
- The Indianapolis Colts elevated quarterback Brett Hundley to the 53-man roster.
- The New Orleans Saints signed wide receiver Kenny Stills and elevated offensive tackle Jordan Mills from the practice squad to the active roster.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers elevated practice squad cornerback Rashard Robinson and tight end Codey McElroy to the active roster.